Antonio Brown to Patriots

Carson

Reaction score
It’s Belichick.. It will work.. Players go there to try and Win..

Reggie Wayne was there a few days and found out quick they wouldn’t baby him and he retired..

Chad Johnson was done..

Brown will be their X receiver and Gordon will be the Z on the other side running 9 routes with 1 on 1 coverage.. I hate this. :(

Toss in Edelman and maybe Gronk will come back just to chill and get another ring haha

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Patriots always make the best moves. What we needed to do is not let them make those moves. That means... yeah, I would've definitely looked at Brown. (I realize we don't have money just lying around though) We can't win a Super Bowl if they're always in the way.

JayFord

Reaction score
If AB doesn’t cause a distraction that offense will be 2007 patriots good I’m talking 40 ppg

But BB won’t hesitate to cut brown the first time he causes a scene

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Patriots always make the best moves. What we needed to do is not let them make those moves. That means... yeah, I would've definitely looked at Brown. (I realize we don't have money just lying around though) We can't win a Super Bowl if they're always in the way.

The Steelers and Raiders couldn't get rid of him fast enough. The Patriots are built to contain a locker room poison like Antonio Brown. The 31 other teams are not. I am glad he's not coming here.

TheStarInFLA

Reaction score
Well they ALWAYS lose to NFC East teams in the Super Bowl, if that makes you feel better.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Awesome, so now anyone who doesn’t want to play for a particular team just has to act a fool, pull some stunts and threaten a GM to get what they want.......a roster spot in NE.

It is irritating that he is allowed to sign so quickly, at least lose the season of eligibility or something.