Any Chance For Colt Mccoy To Be A Cowboy Next Year?

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Don't know. But the chances of you being banned for spamming are very high.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
I hope McCoy doesn't end up with the Cowboys, he'll just have a wasted career as far as winning goes. Of course he'll make alot of money but who doesn't. I feel sorry for guys like Romo, Witten, Ware and Newman who will likely spend all or close to all of their career with this team and they'll never get a shot at true success (superbowl wins) because of the ego driven owner/puppet master, aka Al Davis Jr.

Turf Toe

Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;3137246 said:
I hope McCoy doesn't end up with the Cowboys, he'll just have a wasted career as far as winning goes. Of course he'll make alot of money but who doesn't. I feel sorry for guys like Romo, Witten, Ware and Newman who will likely spend all or close to all of their career with this team and they'll never get a shot at true success (superbowl wins) because of the ego driven owner/puppet master, aka Al Davis Jr.

#1..why iz u even repondin to thiz dude,,,,u kno he be spamin
#2... why iz u even a cowboys fan wit all tha negitivity? im far from a homur yo but damn yo that wuz kinda harsh.... i think witen and romo and tha cor players will win tha big 1 soon wit or witout wade

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
phockdaeaglez;3137250 said:
#1..why iz u even repondin to thiz dude,,,,u kno he be spamin
#2... why iz u even a cowboys fan wit all tha negitivity? im far from a homur yo but damn yo that wuz kinda harsh.... i think witen and romo and tha cor players will win tha big 1 soon wit or witout wade

I'm sorry I can't read german.

CowboysFanStore

Reaction score
I THINK HE IS TOO. WE PROBABLY DONT HAVE A SHOT AT HIM, BUT JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SEE WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT..

RS12;3137176 said:
You better put the pipe down. At best a reincarnation of Jeff Garcia. Career backup written all over him.

Turf Toe

Reaction score
CowboysFanStore;3137256 said:
I Really Do Appreciate All Yalls Opinions. Thank You.

u can clown all u want pimp but ur mas spam expiriment wuz a huge FAIL!!! aint no 1 wana buy yo crap! get on out! :laugh2:

Silverstar

Reaction score
RS12;3137176 said:
You better put the pipe down. At best a reincarnation of Jeff Garcia. Career backup written all over him.

Oooh, can I play too?

Bum shoulder Bradford is a bust waiting to happen.
Tebow is a crybaby...Ryan Leaf part 2.
Clausen is just a coach killer.
Pike is joke.
Locker sucks!

How do I know this you ask?

Ha! Ha!

Like I need to give reasons. :rolleyes:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
McCoy doesn't have the biggest arm but he doesn't have a weak arm either.

He has the ability to buy time which is priceless in the NFL and he is really good with his feet.

He'll have to do some work on taking a snap under center though.

I think Colt could be a really good NFL QB but he will need to sit on the bench for a couple of years and be developed.

But the NFL is running a lot of spread these days and with his mobility he could definetely do some things in this league.

He is a much better prospect than Chad Penninton and Pennington was a 1st round pick.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CATCH17;3137372 said:
McCoy doesn't have the biggest arm but he doesn't have a weak arm either.

He has the ability to buy time which is priceless in the NFL and he is really good with his feet.

He'll have to do some work on taking a snap under center though.

I think Colt could be a really good NFL QB but he will need to sit on the bench for a couple of years and be developed.

But the NFL is running a lot of spread these days and with his mobility he could definetely do some things in this league.

He is a much better prospect than Chad Penninton and Pennington was a 1st round pick.

Pennington had a much better arm than McCoy does coming out of college. He didnt have a cannon obviously, but it was the mutliple shoulder injuries which ruined him.

McCoy has an absolute rag arm and in the games I've watched him play, clearly cannot make all the throws. He also appears rather scrawny to me, and that likely wont bold well once he starts taking hits. I also think it will take him several seasons to digest a real NFL offensive system, after playing in that glorified spread that Texas uses.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
dbair1967;3137646 said:
Pennington had a much better arm than McCoy does coming out of college. He didnt have a cannon obviously, but it was the mutliple shoulder injuries which ruined him.

McCoy has an absolute rag arm and in the games I've watched him play, clearly cannot make all the throws. He also appears rather scrawny to me, and that likely wont bold well once he starts taking hits. I also think it will take him several seasons to digest a real NFL offensive system, after playing in that glorified spread that Texas uses.

You're underestimating his arm strength.

Its not that good but is at worst average.

Hes got a stronger arm than Sam Bradford and you saw all the salivating going on about that guy.