Any do it yourself Investors out there?

BillyBates

Reaction score
And I would recommend that no one follow any market advice they read on a message board of any kind. Lots of pumpers/dumpers out there that play the penny stocks and scam people.
good advice too... I would recommend anyone interested in getting started in IRAs and investing in general. read and read some more. there are many very reputable companies out there. T.Rowe ,Janus, Gabelli. just to mention a very few...good luck too all.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
And I would recommend that no one follow any market advice they read on a message board of any kind. Lots of pumpers/dumpers out there that play the penny stocks and scam people.

Have you ever heard of the site SeekingAlpha? Avoid like the plague! That is almost all that site is. It's like those Opinion piece guys (writers or TV personalities) who claim to be "news journalists" and definitely are not! They are just there to lie and spread their (or someone else's paid) agenda. For whatever reason, they are always the most popular lol. Guess that's why 100 IQ is average and that clearly isn't high enough!