Any Freemasons here?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can find some decent documentaries about them if you want.

I don't subscribe to the masons and clubs like that.

I just stick with the illuminati in my ever vigilant quest to rule the world behind the scenes.

timb2

Reaction score
Moon Landing

Just some for instances

Nixon makes a call from a 60s phone to the astronauts in 1969 237,000 miles away,but yet you can lose phone service 40 miles outside of a city in a heavily wooded area.

50 years to go back to the Moon and counting.

Neil Armstrong moon rock given to a leader in Europe years later discovered under science it was actually petrified wood.

Many more I can explain. Now waiting for these posts to be deleted.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Moon Landing

Just some for instances

Nixon makes a call from a 60s phone to the astronauts in 1969 237,000 miles away,but yet you can lose phone service 40 miles outside of a city in a heavily wooded area.

Neil Armstrong moon rock given to a leader in Europe years later discovered under science it was actually petrified wood.

Thanks, I needed a laugh

DFWJC

Reaction score
Moon Landing

Just some for instances

So....all six moon landings were faked
hmmmm

timb2

Reaction score
You showed no real proof of anything; just crap from the National Enquirer and such.

Bottom line is no matter what proof was shown you it would not matter; you have made up your mind and nothing will change it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What goes on in those secret meetings?
In all serious, I have a couple friends in the Masons. From what I can tell its not what it was, or what people think it is/was. Alot hanging out, networking and volunteering. I dont there is as much dogma to it as people believe. Those friends arent exactly discreet, and they never saying anything about any Masonic spirituality.

In short, I think its really just a club

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can find some decent documentaries about them if you want.

I don't subscribe to the masons and clubs like that.

I just stick with the illuminati in my ever vigilant quest to rule the world behind the scenes.
There is a really good lecture series on secret societies on Amazon. Fact based an throws alot of cold water on the more sensational ideas. Covers everything from Freemasons to Rosecrusians, to Cathers, Templars, Assassins (or whatever they were called)

timb2

Reaction score
Stop the video at 2: 27. You would think this picture would be iconic and plastered everywhere with the astronauts face being shown. This music video is from the early 80s. Why isn't this image more publicized?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan