Any Freemasons here?

timb2

Reaction score
So....all six moon landings were faked
hmmmm
Werner Van Pran said NASA's chances to land on the Moon and get the astronauts back to Earth sucessfully was 1 in 10,000 chance. He was the head scientist of NASA at that time.

Why has it been half a century to go back to the Moon?

Why has every other mission been under the Van Allen belts for the astronauts since those 6 moon landings?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
In all serious, I have a couple friends in the Masons. From what I can tell its not what it was, or what people think it is/was. Alot hanging out, networking and volunteering. I dont there is as much dogma to it as people believe. Those friends arent exactly discreet, and they never saying anything about any Masonic spirituality.

In short, I think its really just a club

Ask your friends to tell you the oaths and rituals they have taken and done. You won't get the truth. They might be ignornant and not know what stuff meant, but they have also taken oaths not to tell you.

If you look at the fight to keep free masonry out of the U.S. and the spread, it is hard to say it is "just a club". Washington led a parade in full masonry regalia, he has now ascended to immortality in the washington rotunda ceiling, where weird rituals/ceremonies take place when people die and other times

Here in the midwest, almost every town you come to has the welcome sign noting the presence of a lodge.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Werner Van Pran said NASA's chances to land on the Moon and get the astronauts back to Earth sucessfully was 1 in 10,000 chance. He was the head scientist of NASA at that time.

Why has every other mission been under the Van Allen belts for the astronauts since those 6 moon landings?
listen to what Marcus Allen(publisher of Nexus Magazine) has to say about it very interesting

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes to all you said above. I have been the Conspiracy Theorist side for a long time. Yet I'm have been blocked on several topics here. The Truth is out there but some here do not want The Truth out. The Ukraine topic here I was banned as soon as I started posting because it didn't fit the narrative wanted to be pushed.

JFK topic was stopped

Celebrity eating babies I got post deleted on that. Look up " Andrenochrome" to know more.

Many more.. Oh the CIA created the term " Conspiracy Theorist" to prevent critical thinking of the Warren Commission Report.

The Big Fear is if you are open to independently think that one is a Conspiracy Theory you become open to others and then it's a floodgate.
And the Earth is flat right? :lmao2::lmao2:

EEB65-CA1-3-B53-4-A6-C-A634-A1-A735-D697-B1.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Budget cuts and higher priorities. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
In the movie "The Man That Would Be King" Sean Connery and Michael Caine play two British soldiers that decide to build their own kingdom. Both are Freemasons in the movie and plays a prominent role in the movie. It was based on a Kipling short story and directed by John Huston, great movie, it's a classic.

AbhlG5C2hYfy26pDJy31ucyQu1G.jpg

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ask your friends to tell you the oaths and rituals they have taken and done. You won't get the truth. They might be ignornant and not know what stuff meant, but they have also taken oaths not to tell you.

If you look at the fight to keep free masonry out of the U.S. and the spread, it is hard to say it is "just a club". Washington led a parade in full masonry regalia, he has now ascended to immortality in the washington rotunda ceiling, where weird rituals/ceremonies take place when people die and other times

Here in the midwest, almost every town you come to has the welcome sign noting the presence of a lodge.
And you know this for certain? Meaning you have taken them yourself. If not, this is just meaningless speculation

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
You can find some decent documentaries about them if you want.

I don't subscribe to the masons and clubs like that.

I just stick with the illuminati in my ever vigilant quest to rule the world behind the scenes.
From your semi secret bunker.....

dsturgeon

Reaction score
And you know this for certain? Meaning you have taken them yourself. If not, this is just meaningless speculation

I only responded to your posting because of the "just the club" remark (which was the actual speculation). It is the complete opposite. Masonry is a part of history, and has shaped it in major ways. If you do actual research (which I haven't), it is documented. They split in Europe, 2 factions, U.S.history, roots in Kabbala, Egypt, Soloman, Nimrod, spread of those beliefs across the world in different forms, oaths, rituals, etc.

My interest lie somewhere else, but I did learn some stuff about the Masons. I learned quite a bit more than most.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My Dad (RIP, Pops.) was a Freemason for around 30 years.

Anyway, he would frown when he saw other Mason's advertising their membership in the form of emblems or things like that on their vehicles or hats, etc.. When I asked him why, he just said that it's not something you really put out there. And on that note, they appear to have some form of sign/counter-sign they do with each other in public if they suspect another of being a Mason. We were at a grocery store and I heard my father saying some strange phrase to another man and that guy responded back with something out of the ordinary.

Years after I moved out and joined the Military, I'd visit our home in Texas once or twice a year. Every time I visited, my Dad would leave a copy of the Texas Freemason monthly on my desk in my old room. The first few times, I didn't get it. Apparently, he did this to my Older Brother as well when he visited. Then it hit me when I was in my late 20s what my Dad was planting. So I just asked him, "How do you become a Mason?". He said, "To be a Mason, you have to ask a Mason". That's all he said about that. My thought on that was like "Ooooookay...nevermind". Some time later on another visit, I asked him more questions and he stated that you had to believe in a God. I asked which one? He said it doesn't matter, you just have to believe in a Higher Power to be a Mason. Again, I'm thinking "Ooooookay". I do know that a lot of it has to do with Masonry and things like that. My Father was a really talented Carpenter, so I'm sure that being a Mason was something he could really relate with.

Well, my Dad was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) back in the Summer of 2006. When I was deployed in Iraq that Fall, I learned that he was no longer able to speak or even eat. It was sad to hear. He was still able to talk to me through email though, so we would email each other back and forth. Not making this up, but a popular book that was going around was the Divinci Code when I was there and I read that book in my tent before falling asleep every night. Needless to say, I just had to ask my Dad about the "Knight's Templar". He stopped emailing me back. Now, it could of been his ALS was getting worse (he passed away 11 months after diagnoses) or that he felt I was mocking him or that he thought it was all silly to converse about. Maybe he didn't see the email. I'm not trying to imply anything Woo-Woo about it. I just remember that was the last actual conversation I had with my Dad and it's still in my email box. I really wished I would've just said I loved him a bunch of times instead of whatever the hell my dumb 29 year-old self was probably yammering on about.

So anyway, sorry if you read this and thought it was going to be dripping in Illuminati stuff. Just a story about my Dad being a Mason. The Masons performed a ritual at his Funeral and it was the most amazing thing 10-15 minutes I've ever witnessed. I've been a part of a lot of Military Honors and such and they pale in comparison. It is one helluva send-off that that Brotherhood does for each other.

Last edited:

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score

Anyway, he would frown when he saw other Mason's advertising their membership in the form of emblems or things like that on their vehicles or hats, etc.. When I asked him why, he just said that it's not something you really put out there. And on that note, they appear to have some form of sign/counter-sign they do with each other in public if they suspect another of being a Mason. We were at a grocery store and I heard my father saying some strange phrase to another man and that guy responded back with something out of the ordinary.

Years after I moved out and joined the Military, I'd visit our home in Texas once or twice a year. Every time I visited, my Dad would leave a copy of the Texas Freemason monthly on my desk in my old room. The first few times, I didn't get it. Apparently, he did this to my Older Brother as well when he visited. Then it hit me when I was in my late 20s what my Dad was planting. So I just asked him, "How do you become a Mason?". He said, "To be a Mason, you have to ask a Mason". That's all he said about that. My thought on that was like "Ooooookay...nevermind". Some time later on another visit, I asked him more questions and he stated that you had to believe in a God. I asked which one? He said it doesn't matter, you just have to believe in a Higher Power to be a Mason. Again, I'm thinking "Ooooookay". I do know that a lot of it has to do with Masonry and things like that. My Father was a really talented Carpenter, so I'm sure that being a Mason was something he could really relate with.

Well, my Dad was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) back in the Summer of 2006. When I was deployed in Iraq that Fall, I learned that he was no longer able to speak or even eat. It was sad to hear. He was still able to talk to me through email though, so we would email each other back and forth. Not making this up, but a popular book that was going around was the Divinci Code when I was there and I read that book in my tent before falling asleep every night. Needless to say, I just had to ask my Dad about the "Knight's Templar". He stopped emailing me back. Now, it could of been his ALS was getting worse (he passed away 11 months after diagnoses) or that he felt I was mocking him or that he thought it was all silly to converse about. Maybe he didn't see the email. I'm not trying to imply anything Woo-Woo about it. I just remember that was the last actual conversation I had with my Dad and it's still in my email box. I really wished I would've just said I loved him a bunch of times instead of whatever the hell my dumb 29 year-old self was probably yammering on about.

So anyway, sorry if you read this and thought it was going to be dripping in Illuminati stuff. Just a story about my Dad being a Mason. The Masons performed a ritual at his Funeral and it was the most amazing thing 10-15 minutes I've ever witnessed. I've been a part of a lot of Military Honors and such and they pale in comparison. It is one helluva send-off that that Brotherhood does for each other.
Thanks for sharing that. I enjoy when people on here open their heart with honest feelings. RIP to your Dad. I lost mine a few years ago so I get what you're saying.

nobody

Reaction score
My grandfather was a Freemason. He died when I was nine though.

It helped shape our nation given how many Founding Fathers were Freemasons, but I don't think it's what it used to be. I never looked into it further given the rumors of idolatry and other weird stuff.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thanks for sharing your story.

timb2

Reaction score
Most acclaimed credible news sources are being exposed as propaganda