Any reason for the use of the word "Hate" on this site?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hating is a waste of precious energy.....o_O

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you would have loved the cowboys message board in the 90s, it was akin to a bar room brawl. lol Hate was much too lite of a word back then.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I hate the "word police".

Some people are very high maintenance and feel the need
to make mountains out of mole hills.

If you can't handle the non-profane word on a message board,
perhaps you're not ready to interact with others.

Qcard

Reaction score
After being here a few weeks, I have noticed that some fans refer to others as "Dak haters"
"Jerry Jones haters" etc..
Definition of 'Hate" An intense and passionate dislike for someone...
Now I have an opinion based on what I have seen from Dak Prescott the last few years, both in big games and on the road vs some of the "better" teams. But personally, I don't really know the man, have never met him, so how can I or anyone else here be a "Dak hater??"
Jerry Jones, I think he loves his team, maybe too much, he did say he would be a "hands on owner" early on, so I live with it as I am a true and loyal Cowboy's fan and have been since the Staubach, Landry era.
So please, I do know sports fans can be passionate, but it should also be a fun thing. It takes many of us away from some of daily life's problems, gives you to hope for something. In these days we see how much we all miss the game we love. So for now put away the hate..
If it makes you feel better the word "Hate" derives from "Less Love"

Definition of Dak Hater. Anyone who downgraded Dak's QB metrics (production & success) and/or opinions of Dak from professional experts to justify their negative evaluation of Dak Prescott.

aria

Reaction score
After being here a few weeks, I have noticed that some fans refer to others as "Dak haters"
Now I have an opinion based on what I have seen from Dak Prescott the last few years, both in big games and on the road vs some of the "better" teams. But personally, I don't really know the man, have never met him, so how can I or anyone else here be a "Dak hater??"
Jerry Jones, I think he loves his team, maybe too much, he did say he would be a "hands on owner" early on, so I live with it as I am a true and loyal Cowboy's fan and have been since the Staubach, Landry era.
So please, I do know sports fans can be passionate, but it should also be a fun thing. It takes many of us away from some of daily life's problems, gives you to hope for something. In these days we see how much we all miss the game we love. So for now put away the hate..
Not happening. I HATE Ezekiel Elliott, he is lower than whale feces on the humanity scale.

Qcard

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but "hate" doesn't actually mean "hate" in a hate sense, if you get my drift. But I do hate drifts .... and Rowdy.
I hate it that you have to explain this :lmao2:

Then again like I've constantly said Dak Haters live on alternate universe

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it makes you feel better the word "Hate" derives from "Less Love"

Definition of Dak Hater. Anyone who downgraded Dak's QB metrics (production & success) and/or opinions of Dak from professional experts to justify their negative evaluation of Dak Prescott.
:muttley: We have "Eyes" and all that smoke you're peddling ain't making us blind....or haters just true Cowboy fans who want nothing but the BEST at QB for us!
Not a Bus driving imposter who can't even get a contract due to his inept play!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are also called “lovers” frequently too (Dak Lover, Garrett Lover etc ...). I don’t like the “hater” and “lover” labels because they typically are childish attempts to insult someone for not sharing the same point of view, but they are commonly used in today’s world.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:muttley: We have "Eyes" and all that smoke you're peddling ain't making us blind....or haters just true Cowboy fans who want nothing but the BEST at QB for us!
Yet another nonsensical quote from you ... but hey, at least you’re consistent about it. Not really sure that’s a virtue though. Yep, the Cowboys have been trying to work out a longer than normal contract with Dak because they think of him as inept ...:facepalm:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
You have to keep in mind, the sensitivity meter goes way up for a lot of fans once they make that purchase of a player's jersey. It is what it is. The rest of us have to carry on.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yet another idiotic quote from you ... but hey, at least you’re consistent about it. Not really sure that’s a virtue though. Yep, the Cowboys have been trying to work out something with Dak all offseason and want to sign him to a longer than normal contract because they think of him as inept ...:facepalm:

Oh, the pain the pain...:banghead:.. since last spring and all that waiting to no avail.
Live with the TAG now and pray Dak can survive and keep his job this coming season....as beating Dog teams only ain't gonna cut it Dak-Zoid!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, the pain the pain...:banghead:.. since last spring and all that waiting to no avail.
Live with the TAG now and pray Dak can survive and keep his job this coming season....as beating Dog teams only ain't gonna cut it Dak-Zoid!
Being goofy in this post doesn’t in any way change the total lack of logic in your previous post

Qcard

Reaction score
Wow....I am actually honored!

The Chief Dak Hater @PAPPYDOG!

Blinding Hate! But in this universe Dak is a Franchise Tagged QB.... Exclusive!!!

He can sign a $32M 1 yr contract any time he wants...as simple as an electronic signature. But yet you see an inept player without a contract...

@PAPPYDOG Chief Dak Hater