Any Respectable coach would quit

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nobody quits as HC. Not Campo, or the losers the browns have shuffled through as coaches, no one. They all think they are like belechik and just need to make a few changes to be great.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
One thing we do know is that JG will be known as one of the worst coaches in NFL history and that cant be taken back wo winning at least a Division championship. I HAVE A FEELING HE SOMEHOW HOPES TO DOUBLE DOWN.

The coach that iced his own kicker, settled for a field goal, and gave the ball back to Aron Rogers when the team was close to OP.

blueblood70

Reaction score
dont agree but any respectable GM would have fired this coach after 2015 but for sure right now at the very least Jerry should have cut scot Linehan after game 4 or 5 its apparent it a sad offense and when you let go of only the Oline coach thats ridiculous..

fix the title any respectable GM would resign....

Carson

Reaction score
Would you quit your job, making millions and you half *** it and aren’t very good at it?

No

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pretty hard to return those paychecks being cashed.

I think I would wait until told to go.

I like my money.

And with all Garrett has had to endure..

I am sure he feels he has earned it whether we agree or not.

And you are absolutely right. Most feel they have been unjustly treated. They make up fantasies in their head to justify their means. And Garrett probably thinks that working for Jones he should get paid double. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Would you quit your job, making millions and you half *** it and aren’t very good at it?

No

Another valid point. If you think you aren't good at it. But if you think you are one of the best coaches around and Jones is holding you back and you are failing then I would NEVER stay. But yah, ifyou know you are a fraud, why leave?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
There comes a point where you know you arent doing any good. That your efforts are hurting the team more than helping. At some point you have to admit you have failed. Any respectable coach would have moved on by now. Hated Parcells, but he understood that.

That time for Garrett has long passed. At the end of this year he just needs to pack his stuff and go if Jerry wont fire him He must be wondering how he still has a job.

Wrong. At the end of the day it is a business. If someone is willing to pay you millions to do a job.. even if you suck at it you are not going to turn down that money. JG is a baller making the dough even though he sucks at what he does. JJ is a total buffoon for hiring puppet coaches.

Carson

Reaction score
Another valid point. If you think you aren't good at it. But if you think you are one of the best coaches around and Jones is holding you back and you are failing then I would NEVER stay. But yah, ifyou know you are a fraud, why leave?

Sadly, Jason Garrett and Jerry Jones live in a different world.

A world where Garrett is a good coach and Dak Prescott is a franchise QB.

Population 4. Jerry, Stephen, Garrett and Dak.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Sadly, Jason Garrett and Jerry Jones live in a different world.

A world where Garrett is a good coach and Dak Prescott is a franchise QB.

Population 4. Jerry, Stephen, Garrett and Dak.

Yep, they play in the Hollywood-Disney version of the NFL WHERE FAN-FARE IS TOP PRIORITY.

dfense

Reaction score
I'm just still amazed anyone has an ounce of faith in Dak still. As if any coach could get blood from a stone. Look at the stats from when Garrett was a coordinator. He has never sucked with at least a passible QB. The Cowboys have a few problems. Coach is like 6th on the list.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Left to his own devices, Garrett would be Coach for Life here. And the way he's maneuvered to get and keep this job to this point shows that there's no way that he himself would willingly give it up, no matter how sorry the results get.

No, this needs to be cut out, because it's not going to leave on its own.
yeah he wont quit, he might not leave even if fired lol.
plus he cant find another job this easy for 6 mil a year.

He will "fight" for his job and the chance to "stack" more millions in his bank account lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm just still amazed anyone has an ounce of faith in Dak still. As if any coach could get blood from a stone. Look at the stats from when Garrett was a coordinator. He has never sucked with at least a passible QB. The Cowboys have a few problems. Coach is like 6th on the list.
i disagree, JG only looked good due to romo witten owens, dez, austin etc.
Now they are gone, and he is lost, like a deer in headlights lol.
he thought he could ride Daks coattails but is finding out Dak isnt Romo.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah he wont quit, he might not leave even if fired lol.
plus he cant find another job this easy for 6 mil a year.

He will "fight" for his job and the chance to "stack" more millions in his bank account lol.

I could see him standing outside the gates with a cup. Garrett has no shame. And his best quality is as a backdoor politician. It's farthest away from the field and where he does his best work.

"You see, it's the slow knife, the knife that takes it's time, the knife that waits years without forgetting, then slips quietly between the bones, that's the knife, that cuts deepest."

The knife he's used on anyone that disagreed with him, and anyone that's ever been viewed as a possible threat.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Completely untrue. Go do your homework and come back and apologize.

Garrett has always sucked when he didn't having Romo bailing his useless *** out. This failed season is but the latest example of that fact.