Any Respectable coach would quit

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I'm just still amazed anyone has an ounce of faith in Dak still. As if any coach could get blood from a stone. Look at the stats from when Garrett was a coordinator. He has never sucked with at least a passible QB. The Cowboys have a few problems. Coach is like 6th on the list.
Coach is #2 right below the GM.

catiii

Reaction score
Garrett will not be walking away from $6 million a year unless he finds himself suffering burnout. While people wanting him gone are enduring Garrett burnout, he is feeling just as vibrant as ever. Anyone can tell just by watching his vigorous clapping.
LOLOL :lmao: ......and I suppose I'd be feeling vibrant as well if I made 6 MIL a year :D

catiii

Reaction score
Yes, yes it is.

And if anyone has a plan for getting the owner to fire the GM, I'm all ears. Until such time, I will devote my time toward something that can happen.

Good post LOL. ----------> "The sun'll come up...tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar on tomorrow!!! Come what may.,....." :lmao:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good post LOL. ----------> "The sun'll come up...tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar on tomorrow!!! Come what may.,....." :lmao:

That's just the kind of mindset a failed business model counts on. And the sad part is that they get it. And they've gotten it for 20-plus years now.

If you brought the newest smartphone and it didn't work right, would you keep it without complaint or return? I don't think you would.

And yet the Cowboys will tell you that you should be a fan, as Brad Sham says in the commercial "no matter what!"

There's some great fan programming right there!

"Yeah! Give us your time and money, no matter what! Who cares if the product sucks and isn't what's you want? Cowboys!"

dfense

Reaction score
i disagree, JG only looked good due to romo witten owens, dez, austin etc.
Now they are gone, and he is lost, like a deer in headlights lol.
he thought he could ride Daks coattails but is finding out Dak isnt Romo.
That's like saying Tomlin would still be great without Ben, Antonio, Smith Shuster and Laveon. Players matter. You show me the 5 best coaches and I'll show you 5 of the best QBs. A limited QB makes a limited offense. This team is screwed for years to come.

jsb357

Reaction score
Any Respectable coach would quit

giving the track record of the GM and the FO
any respectable coach worth his salt won't work in Dallas.

Unless they just want to become one more yes man / paycheck cowboy.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That's like saying Tomlin would still be great without Ben, Antonio, Smith Shuster and Laveon. Players matter. You show me the 5 best coaches and I'll show you 5 of the best QBs. A limited QB makes a limited offense. This team is screwed for years to come.
well pitt did win some games while ben was hurt, so that says something doesnt it?
JG cant win with a bkup.
You make a valid point, but then I wonder was ben just automatically great, or did tomlin arrange for good coaches to teach him,
and design a offense that worked best with his talents?

Developing a young qb isnt easy, you have to teach him and mold your offense to his strengths, not force fit the qb into
some offense you want to run.

I think all the coach qb combos that are good did the former not the latter .
and JG tries to force fit Dak into a offense that just isnt good for Dak. and to JG's defense, and linehan , Stephen is the one
who shut down the read option and rpo stuff dak is really good at.

Dak is similar to russel wilson, and Seattle molded their offense around what he does best, Dallas should do the same thing.
Seattle got a SB win with wilson a running qb , a good rb and a good defense. sound familiar??