Any secrets grill cleaning?

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
not that I remember...

Then you either have oldtimers disease, you need glasses, or you just weren't looking close enough cuz I was doing both artificial and natural sunlight until a few weeks before...

BTW... How the Cowboys Helmet grill working?

like how I got back on subject?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Princess said:
Then you either have oldtimers disease, you need glasses, or you just weren't looking close enough cuz I was doing both artificial and natural sunlight until a few weeks before...

BTW... How the Cowboys Helmet grill working?

like how I got back on subject?

it works great and still look tres cool...

oh... you meant the grill... ditto...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Preheat it at high 10 minutes and give it a quick wirebrush and start grilling!

joseephuss

Reaction score
I heard you aren't supposed to use large amounts of water to clean a grill. The water interacts with the ash residue to create basically a low grade acid that speeds up the rusting process. You can use a damp cloth, but unless you are getting the grill spotless, you may not want to use a water hose.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
If you live in New Mexico, just leave the top of and the wind will blow it all away (ash)... Maybe your grill too... If your lucky...

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Nors said:
Preheat it at high 10 minutes and give it a quick wirebrush and start grilling!
Oh dangit, I finally agree with Nors...but we are not going 3-4 full time...yet...well maybe...no wait...we won't...will we?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, they're much appreciated !! Pre-heating the grill seems to help a great deal.