Any updates on Jonathan Cooper?

Verdict

Reaction score
In all seriousness I hope they resign Coop but at a low enough salary we can use him as a backup, if necessary.

canters

Reaction score
Thank goodness the word exists. It would take far too long to explain how bad Dez and Witten are if the word ceased to exist.
How about “ Fail to live up to an arbitrary standard set by the average fan who would accuse Jesus of not being able to swim if they saw him walk on water”.

Verdict

Reaction score
How about “ Fail to live up to an arbitrary standard set by the average fan who would accuse Jesus of not being able to swim if they saw him walk on water”.

If you think Dez and Witten walk on water you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

canters

Reaction score
If you think Dez and Witten walk on water you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
No I don’t think that. Nice play sir with the “walking on water. meme. But I do think much unqualified analysis and shallow groupthink goes on here.

We do need some help for our broken passing game. I just would appreciate some elevated vocabulary.

nathanlt

Reaction score
So glad to hear that Cooper is ok. I'll be Awuzie heals quickly, he's a young guy!

Proof

Reaction score
phillips_rob-17writersblog.jpg

Read

Cooper Leaves Game, But Says He Dodged Serious Injury

cooper_jonathan-hs.jpg

(Dec. 31; 9:30 p.m.) – Jonathan Cooper feared the worst as the Cowboys’ athletic training staff helped him to the locker room with an apparent leg injury in the second quarter of Sunday’s 6-0 win over the Eagles.

Although he didn’t return to the game, the Cowboys’ starting left guard said afterward that he didn’t suffer any significant damage.

“Initially you’re so concerned – it feels terrible, you’re going off emotion,” Cooper said “But I feel all right. It definitely could have been worse.”

Re-signed by the Cowboys in March, Cooper is now set to become a free agent after permanently winning the left guard job early in the season.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/2017writersblog

Jeez he looks old lol

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
When i saw the injury in slow motion i thought this will be his career. Over.

I feel very happy about him dodging a serious i jnjury. Not because he was a good player for us but only because he already went thru enough. He earned the right to be successful now.

Knee injuries are no longer career ending.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Please stop looking to this board for information. It used to be a great source for actual updates. Now it's just a bunch of folks screaming about how player X or coach Y sucks
Little known fact: Dallas has won 22 games in 2 years post Romo.
In 2 years post Aikman they won 10.

I think there are lot of children among us here.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Knee injuries are no longer career ending.

Did you even watch the injury ingame ?

Do you even know his injury history ?

More. knee injuries to heavy people cant be compared to positions like CB or WR.

Sometimes i wonder if people even switch their mind on before typing.

:facepalm:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Little known fact: Dallas has won 22 games in 2 years post Romo.
In 2 years post Aikman they won 10.

I think there are lot of children among us here.

The difference is... Aikman went from 1 win to 9 wins. Dak went from 13 wins to 9 wins... and I'm older than you... lol

Really, the main difference was Jimmy Johnson... and every fan our age and up knows it.