Any updates on Jonathan Cooper?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The difference is... Aikman went from 1 win to 9 wins. Dak went from 13 wins to 9 wins... and I'm older than you... lol

Aikman went 0-11 his rookie year. His second year he went 7-8 and in his third year in 91 he went 7-5. He only won 14 games his first three seasons in the league. Just like with Aikman, Dak never had the luxury to learn from the sidelines he was thrown to the wolves as a rookie.

Dak took over a team that was 4-12 the previous year and led the team to a 13-3 record which included a franchise record 11 straight wins. Despite all the issues we had this past season with the loss of Zeke for six games, the injuries to Tyron and Lee, Dak still led the team to a winning record. We were within a decent second half of football of beating the Rams and winning 10 games.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Aikman went 0-11 his rookie year. His second year he went 7-8 and in his third year in 91 he went 7-5. He only won 14 games his first three seasons in the league. Just like with Aikman, Dak never had the luxury to learn from the sidelines he was thrown to the wolves as a rookie.

Dak took over a team that was 4-12 the previous year and led the team to a 13-3 record which included a franchise record 11 straight wins. Despite all the issues we had this past season with the loss of Zeke for six games, the injuries to Tyron and Lee, Dak still led the team to a winning record. We were within a decent second half of football of beating the Rams and winning 10 games.

You're right. Thanks for correcting me. I think I'm still drunk from New Year's parties... yes, parties. Except Dak had Tony Romo coaching him up. Aikman battled Steve Walsh.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The difference is... Aikman went from 1 win to 9 wins. Dak went from 13 wins to 9 wins... and I'm older than you... lol

Really, the main difference was Jimmy Johnson... and every fan our age and up knows it.

To say nothing of all of the other factors.

But I guess they feel better about their case using the "broad brush" approach, where they apparently think any of the other hundreds of factors were equal.