any word on the Holland injury?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Indeed. Procter still sucks. Surprise.

The injury bug sucks.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
it did not look good, and we saw Proctologist the rest of the game.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Rampage;2470644 said:
cause once he left they got good pressure.

I have been suprised at how good he has been. Between him and Columbo, if we sign both those guys for a few years, I think we could have a really nice offensive line.

I think he's better than Kosier, I wonder if we could trade Kosier.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Is there any chance McQuistan could be moved over?? Please????

links18

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2470761 said:
Is there any chance McQuistan could be moved over?? Please????

Doesn't matter, because this staff is too stubborn or too stupid or both to try something like that. We will sink or swim with Procter if Holland can't go. Probably sink....

newlander

Reaction score
The sack at the end of the game that proctologist gave up and just stood there aimlessly: doesn't look like he even cares. Cant' stand that effer.

Eskimo

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2470752 said:
I have been suprised at how good he has been. Between him and Columbo, if we sign both those guys for a few years, I think we could have a really nice offensive line.

I think he's better than Kosier, I wonder if we could trade Kosier.

Given how little depth we have (see Proctor), there is no way we trade Kosier. Kosier could really be a great backup as he can play both OG and OT spots in a pinch.

Eskimo

Reaction score
links18;2470773 said:
Doesn't matter, because this staff is too stubborn or too stupid or both to try something like that. We will sink or swim with Procter if Holland can't go. Probably sink....

I would seriously fire Houck if he suggests putting Proctor out there another week. You should really be able to find a street FA who can do a better job than him.

sbark

Reaction score
Eskimo;2471484 said:
I would seriously fire Houck if he suggests putting Proctor out there another week. You should really be able to find a street FA who can do a better job than him.

You'd think Romo would tell Proctor he tired of having 330# Def Tackles give him lap dances after just a 3 count:rolleyes:

Eskimo

Reaction score
sbark;2471510 said:
You'd think Romo would tell Proctor he tired of having 330# Def Tackles give him lap dances after just a 3 count:rolleyes:

I honestly can't believe that Houck hasn't been able to coach someone up to be better than Proctor who is just too weak to play the position. He should be returning at least half of his salary for the sorriest coaching performance in his career.

newlander

Reaction score
preach on eskimo: SIGN SOMEONE OFF THE STREET. Proctologist is the worst guard in a LONG time for this organization. A LONG TIME..............

DTK

Reaction score
That was another turning point in the game. Proctor blows.

khiladi

Reaction score
Houck coaches what is given to him... Proctor was a BP pick... Holland is a player that is the style of Houck's OL...

Holland is a beast...

Eskimo

Reaction score
khiladi;2471614 said:
Houck coaches what is given to him... Proctor was a BP pick... Holland is a player that is the style of Houck's OL...

Holland is a beast...

It doesn't matter where Proctor came from. You should be able to take an undrafted interior lineman out of college and make him a better player than Proctor is right now after a full TC, preseason and 75% of the regular season. Houck has failed miserably here because of it.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I can't understand why there is no information unless I missed something. His injury is looming very large.