Anybody actually want to win this next game?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm saying if we beat the Skins they'll get him at the #2 pick. If we lose then the Lions will get the #2 pick and most likely pick him.
my point is giants and skins both in top 5 right now and the skins knowing this will trot out their 3rd string unit lol we cant lose..wel...lol

NYG have been playing hard so they dont care either way they have a high draft pick.. so they may try and beat phillly while Washington lays down to tank

so we most likely will win.. philly has to do their part..meh im rooting for us to win philly to lose and let the chips fall where they may//

Valkyr

Reaction score
Seeing Garrett on the sidelines looking as nervous as if had to tell his wife about his mistress should tell you he's done here.

Whatever outcome gets him out of here the fastest is the one I want.

Reaction score
Im curious to take the pulse of this forum. After last night's embarrassing loss, do you even want the Cowboys to win this next game? Regardless of whether an 8-8 team might limp undeservedly into the playoffs, is that what you want? Or have we finally all reached the conclusion that whatever results in a change at head coach is what's best for this team long term?

Just lose baby!
:thumbdown:
Do I want them to win? Nope.

Just get this over with and kick Garrett out the door and get a 12-15 draft pick

Galian Beast

Reaction score
You tell me, you're the guy that had to resort to digging up a thread from 2010.

Why did you feel the need to do that?

You asked me when you were a Garrett guy. I provided the receipts hoping you would answer the question.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I would like a better draft position. Winning would be great but I don't want anything that would make it more possible to Keep Garrett around.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Im curious to take the pulse of this forum. After last night's embarrassing loss, do you even want the Cowboys to win this next game? Regardless of whether an 8-8 team might limp undeservedly into the playoffs, is that what you want? Or have we finally all reached the conclusion that whatever results in a change at head coach is what's best for this team long term?

Just lose baby!
Nope. I want the ‘skins to drill us. Time for Garrett, Witten, and the staff to be sent packing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Win the season finale against the Commanders? You bet your butt I want to win that game.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

Just lose baby!
if the Eagles lose to the Giants I want to win and be in the playoffs. You never know what's going to happen when you're there.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I would like a better draft position. Winning would be great but I don't want anything that would make it more possible to Keep Garrett around.

This is a real consideration that I don't think anyone rooting for us is thinking about.

There are five 7-8 teams right now. There are also 4 6-9 teams and 4 teams that are 8-7. At the moment we're not looking at a great pick, but it is considerably worse for winning a worthless game.

links18

Reaction score
Dak does. He got a contract pending. A good pounding of the Deadskins in a mostly meaningless game must be worth at least 10 million to Jerry "moral victory" Jones.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I root for Dallas every week, I’m not wired to root against my team under any circumstance, so yes I hope we win. I don’t think JG is back regardless
You’ll learn to root for Cowboys losses. It needs to happen Sunday.