Anybody giving up or through with the Cowboys?

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
you emotional fans are funny. Let me guess it "hurt your stomach after this loss"... been a fan since the 60's you don't know what a good team is.

60's huh? You got a smoking hot old lady for your age. Thanks again for the fun!!! See ya later. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
Jason Garret was hired in 2007, before Sean Mcvey was of legal drinking age. But I’m sure if he gets another 5-10 years he can figure this whole thing out.

That being said, I have no animus towards Garrett. Is he supposed t fire himself?

It does however make me sad to see modern Cowboys fans defending mediocrity.

Really cant disagree on this one.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not giving up but with each failure and each acceptance of failure by our owner, I become less and less emotionally involved with this team.

It’s to the point that this year was the first time I actually missed watching a couple of games.

gmb1

Reaction score
Jason Garret was hired in 2007, before Sean Mcvey was of legal drinking age. But I’m sure if he gets another 5-10 years he can figure this whole thing out.

That being said, I have no animus towards Garrett. Is he supposed t fire himself?

It does however make me sad to see modern Cowboys fans defending mediocrity.
That's what not playing in a championship in 23 years will do to ya.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is watching the Dallas Cowboys doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

:muttley:
I am not giving up being a fan but truthfully I do not see another SB title in the next ten years, sorry just the same old slop year after year with changing players and position coaches but the same old results and excuses. They can shock me if they do but I doubt it to be honest.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Not giving up but with each failure and each acceptance of failure by our owner, I become less and less emotionally involved with this team.

It’s to the point that this year was the first time I actually missed watching a couple of games.

Yep, apathy sets in and you lose interest.

lsg13

Reaction score
I am not giving up being a fan but truthfully I do not see another SB title in the next ten years, sorry just the same old slop year after year with changing players and position coaches but the same old results and excuses. They can shock me if they do but I doubt it to be honest.

Yeah I don't see it either, as long as Jerry is running the team I don't see a SB apperance happening. I think Jerry got his rings then it has become about his ego, he has been trying to prove since then that it was him that built that team and not Jimmy... and he has completely failed to prove it.
Until he wins another SB he will be GM and as long as he is GM we will not win a SB... around and around we go.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yep, apathy sets in and you lose interest.

The moment I stop wanting to talk with you guys is when it will be officially over.

Frankly the best part about the Cowboys is the lively discussions we have here. No longer are the games the best thing about the team.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
The moment I stop wanting to talk with you guys is when it will be officially over.

Frankly the best part about the Cowboys is the lively discussions we have here. No longer are the games the best thing about the team.
Jerry has chosen comfort over winning in terms of head coach decisions, the results speak for themselves.

Yes, without CZ to dialogue and exchange it would be truly morbid.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Don't know about you guys, but if any of the other kids at the bus stop Monday make fun of the Cowboys, "I'll be ready to fight".. :muttley: