Anybody Hear Bart Scott Say Jerry Jones Is Senile?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Rooneys own the Steelers right? They have more SB wins than the Cowboys I think.

Mara (gag). Well I think we all know they have had fairly recent SB victories.

I mean we are talking about history with Jerry's ownership & SB's.

Those guys have a lot more recent SB history to brag on than Jerry does.

Sadly.

coult44

Reaction score
The "homerism" cracks me up. You might think Scott is "irrelevant", and Arrington is a "buffoon or Jane", but the bottom line is they are both correct.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The "homerism" cracks me up. You might think Scott is "irrelevant", and Arrington is a "buffoon or Jane", but the bottom line is they are both correct.

But are you correct that they are correct.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rooneys own the Steelers right? They have more SB wins than the Cowboys I think.

Mara (gag). Well I think we all know they have had fairly recent SB victories.

I mean we are talking about history with Jerry's ownership & SB's.

Those guys have a lot more recent SB history to brag on than Jerry does.

Sadly.

It's a good thing Jerry's last name isn't Smith or he never would have been Jimmy's college roommate and never would have "brought" us 3 Super Bowls in the 90's.

Jerry Jones has never built a football team that was even competitive in the NFL. Jimmy built the dynasty. Parcells put together the core that managed a few playoff appearances recently.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
With fans like you supporting Jerry's incompetence this franchise will remain mediocre.. What does being relevant have to do with what Scott said?

Really? With fans like me? I have that much control?

Im saying Bart Scott is a loud mouth has-been.

Now, let me tell you a secret. JJ doesnt give a flying crap what you think. Youll probably be long dead before a Jones isnt running things.
You can either just gripe, cry and complain or move on with your life. Someone like yourself should be elated to have something in your life thats atleast "mediocre" so deal with it.... Or move along to another team. You wont be missed.
Stop being such a tryhard, youre better than that.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Really? With fans like me? I have that much control?

Im saying Bart Scott is a loud mouth has-been.

Now, let me tell you a secret. JJ doesnt give a flying crap what you think. Youll probably be long dead before a Jones isnt running things.
You can either just gripe, cry and complain or move on with your life. Someone like yourself should be elated to have something in your life thats atleast "mediocre" so deal with it.... Or move along to another team. You wont be missed.
Stop being such a tryhard, youre better than that.

I'm a Cowboys fan for life but settling for this crap product is something I refuse to do...