Anybody listening to Larry Lacewell on 105.3 the Fan?

Zordon

Reaction score
said that this season has been a "perfect storm".

said he has no regrets recommending kiffin to jerry.

said jimmy fired himself.

said the jerry boys are the most experienced people in the nfl in mgmt.

God help us.

Zordon

Reaction score
Did he mention the part where parcells fired him and about five minutes later we became a legitimate organization again, had excellent coaches and built an excellent roster?
The delusion that has surrounded this team for so many years is amazing.
maybe the lack of cohesion/chemistry that will allen speaks of is b/c the head coach doesn't hire his own staff (kiffin), lacewell and jerry do.
Those old farts do stick together don't they?

funny you say that, he called in from a car phone. didn't know those still exist lol.

dupree89

Reaction score
Jerry says he hears the criticism, but loves the pain.

You know, when he made that statement it really sunk in for me that things aren't going to change. I have held on to the slightest hope that he would see the light and step down. I didnt have great hope, just a little. But after his statement...about hearing the criticism and loving the pain....it has become clear in my mind.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder what would happen if Jerry asked Lacewell for his opinion on some things, than did the exact opposite of what Lacewell suggests.

I just wonder if that would happen.

Or if Lacewell does not get asked his opinion from Jerry but instead just tells Jerry what Jerry wants to hear.

When I ask this I am not really talking about what it is being said he said today...but stuff in general from past drafts or other areas in the recent years.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Kiffin was a Lacewell recommendation?

Why does that not surprise me in the least.