Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

plymkr

Reaction score
Same here, especially with Mahomes. I used to have a lot of respect for him. But for him to whine to Josh Allen, who got screwed against the Chiefs a few years ago was tone deaf.
Exactly, these guys are crying because the refs didn’t help them out. How many games have the won due to controversial calls. Eagles and Chiefs fans always say if you play good enough the refs won’t matter. Well the Chiefs played their way to a last second loss. If they handled business then they wouldn’t have been in that situation.

And you’re right. Complaining to Josh Allen instead of congratulating him was immature. Josh Allen was not the referee of the game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
System QB..

I said it all offseason he was overrated.

Hes great at what he does but he’s a gimmick QB.

Maybe he becomes more then that eventually but that’s currently all he is.
Yeah I can't go that far. Honestly I think what's happened to him is we're finding out Siriani's offense sucks and we're finding out Shane Steichan might be better than people thought. Because that Colts offense despite not having the best talent is moving. There's just nothing special about the Eagles offense. No motion just line up and play. It looks stale like our offense did the first few weeks of the season except with even less motion.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yeah I can't go that far. Honestly I think what's happened to him is we're finding out Siriani's offense sucks and we're finding out Shane Steichan might be better than people thought. Because that Colts offense despite not having the best talent is moving. There's just nothing special about the Eagles offense. No motion just line up and play. It looks stale like our offense did the first few weeks of the season except with even less motion.
It’s the Jason garret offense. Only good when the offensive line just dominates all game long.

Hurts is way too reliant on his running. That’s his issue. He is just an ok passer who relies on his running and the THREAT of his running to create wide open passes to the great receivers he has.

also, he is banged up. But with the way he plays, he is going to stay banged up. Can’t play like he does over the course of 17 game seasons and not get banged up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s the Jason garret offense. Only good when the offensive line just dominates all game long.

Hurts is way too reliant on his running. That’s his issue. He is just an ok passer who relies on his running and the THREAT of his running to create wide open passes to the great receivers he has.

also, he is banged up. But with the way he plays, he is going to stay banged up. Can’t play like he does over the course of 17 game seasons and not get banged up.
:hammer:

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Exactly, these guys are crying because the refs didn’t help them out. How many games have the won due to controversial calls. Eagles and Chiefs fans always say if you play good enough the refs won’t matter. Well the Chiefs played their way to a last second loss. If they handled business then they wouldn’t have been in that situation.

And you’re right. Complaining to Josh Allen instead of congratulating him was immature. Josh Allen was not the referee of the game.
Yep very unprofessional

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
System QB..

I said it all offseason he was overrated.

Hes great at what he does but he’s a gimmick QB.

Maybe he becomes more then that eventually but that’s currently all he is.
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.