Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Exactly, these guys are crying because the refs didn’t help them out. How many games have the won due to controversial calls. Eagles and Chiefs fans always say if you play good enough the refs won’t matter. Well the Chiefs played their way to a last second loss. If they handled business then they wouldn’t have been in that situation.

And you’re right. Complaining to Josh Allen instead of congratulating him was immature. Josh Allen was not the referee of the game.

Exactly, especially considering the playoff game in 2022. Josh Allen probably told him "would you like some cheese with that whine?"

Gambit

Reaction score
It’s the Jason garret offense. Only good when the offensive line just dominates all game long.

Hurts is way too reliant on his running. That’s his issue. He is just an ok passer who relies on his running and the THREAT of his running to create wide open passes to the great receivers he has.

also, he is banged up. But with the way he plays, he is going to stay banged up. Can’t play like he does over the course of 17 game seasons and not get banged up.
Is he banged up?

I jest, He looks disinterested in sideline between plays

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Eagles receivers fumbled the ball twice and had a couple they should have caught. His fumble is obviously on him, but his receivers let him down a bit.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s the Jason garret offense. Only good when the offensive line just dominates all game long.

Hurts is way too reliant on his running. That’s his issue. He is just an ok passer who relies on his running and the THREAT of his running to create wide open passes to the great receivers he has.

also, he is banged up. But with the way he plays, he is going to stay banged up. Can’t play like he does over the course of 17 game seasons and not get banged up.
I mean I've always felt Dak was better even last year. Stats be damned. I can just look and watch Hurts limitations. He's capable of making good throws but I don't think if a game came down to it and you asked him to throw 35 to 40+ times and he'd be effective. I think Dak gets better the more throws he makes. Not 50 or anything like that but in his 30-40 range. Hurts legs are his weapons. But the thing about him is he isn't Lamar. He's much slower and less elusive. So he takes a lot of contact and unnecessary hits and his team and coaches do him no favors.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Eagles receivers fumbled the ball twice and had a couple they should have caught. His fumble is obviously on him, but his receivers let him down a bit.
We had receivers drop sure TD's as well. Drops are a part of the game. There is never a perfect game. How about talk about how Micah never gets the benefit of a holding call.... even when the oline is choking him, put him in a headlock, or horsecollaring him?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah I can't go that far. Honestly I think what's happened to him is we're finding out Siriani's offense sucks and we're finding out Shane Steichan might be better than people thought. Because that Colts offense despite not having the best talent is moving. There's just nothing special about the Eagles offense. No motion just line up and play. It looks stale like our offense did the first few weeks of the season except with even less motion.

I disagree about the offense he created not being special.

The problem is once it gets figured out then what?

Hes gone almost 2 years where nobody can stop them.

They run you over and get 1 on 1s out wide and burn you deep.

It’s hard to stop an AJ Brown 1 on 1.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I disagree about the offense he created not being special.

The problem is once it gets figured out then what?

Hes gone almost 2 years where nobody can stop them.

They run you over and get 1 on 1s out wide and burn you deep.

It’s hard to stop an AJ Brown 1 on 1.
I think the offense just got by based on pure talent. Having a great offensive line goes a long way.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.
That's called football. The Cowboys made the plays, the Eagles didn't.

What if Dallas lost three fumbles in plus territory last night? The narrative on here would be "Philly made us pay for mistakes, they are better than us".

So why is it so hard to say the Cowboys are better than Philly?

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
It was a bad look for Mahomes and Reid. But its just a build up of frustration. The non-call against the Pack was ridiculous. And the drops all year are infuriating. They know they are in trouble. Lets see if its a trend. I was honestly more surprised about Reid's reaction to be honest.