Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You know what’s funny, I am listening to the excuses for the Eagles and the hate for the Cowboys all week. The talking heads talked about how great the Eagles were last season but seemed to forget the Eagles had the easiest schedule in the NFL last season. They played the Cowboys with Cooper Rush as the quarterback and feasted on the NFC North and AFC South. The Eagles played 3 legitimate teams last season and lost 2 of the games.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
System QB..

I said it all offseason he was overrated.

Hes great at what he does but he’s a gimmick QB.

Maybe he becomes more then that eventually but that’s currently all he is.
Same thing... I've been saying it since last year.

Traye1

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.
That's also true of our first game with them. They had at least 2 fumbles, maybe 3 in that game but recovered them all. So just like in life when all is said and done, outcomes really are determined by which way the ball bounces. So yeah you're right.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
all that may be true but that doesn't mean everyone's gonna react the same hes no longer young man he iis in hoigh stress job front and center to public scrutiny and in the heat of battle he got lost in his emotions.

to error is human, try that one with your young men., humans are not the same nor are they perfect, ill excuse it once,,

Beter than the Kittle F dallas shirt how's that play out LOL with your philosophy?
I mean personally If it were my Kid or anybody I have influence over, they 'd definitely be taken to the wood shed. But again, I am old school. I give a damn about such things.

I tell my kids that's not your name, you're just borrowing it. Give it back better than when I let you hold it. Kittle would have gotten a talking to at least, and depending on how responded

May have gotten chin checked, but again , that's my kids

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really , Lil truculent Itty Bitty Bih. See him leave without shaking hands? What a Wussbag
GBEXxQhWcAASyO7

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I get his frustration but he was wrong. When your recievers have 33 drops and can’t even lineup right it would be hard not to be frustrated

I get it too. I mean, I get that he's not wanting to go after his players and all. So, the refs provided an easy target. However, he was off base. At least he seems to be acknowledging it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what does it matter? You want the guys to exchange shirts and go out to party with each other after a game.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Really , Lil truculent Itty Bitty Bih. See him leave without shaking hands? What a Wussbag
I actually didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out. It was late on Sunday night and I guess I was just too happy with the results of the game to even notice, lol. It was such a great win.
Guess it was the week for big name QBs to act like babies, lol. I was watching the Chiefs - Bills game that ended right before the Cowboys game started. Mahomet completely lost it. I still can't believe both Mahomes and Reid crying about the fact that the Refs called a penalty when one should have been called, lol.