Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

HungryLion

Reaction score
I mean I've always felt Dak was better even last year. Stats be damned. I can just look and watch Hurts limitations. He's capable of making good throws but I don't think if a game came down to it and you asked him to throw 35 to 40+ times and he'd be effective. I think Dak gets better the more throws he makes. Not 50 or anything like that but in his 30-40 range. Hurts legs are his weapons. But the thing about him is he isn't Lamar. He's much slower and less elusive. So he takes a lot of contact and unnecessary hits and his team and coaches do him no favors.
I also think about the history of QB’s like him. Who rely on their running so much. A lot of the times they have a few good to great seasons when they are young and can get away with running so much.

But then after a few years they get banged up and then they are only able to sustain success if their play as a passer drastically improves.

It will be interesting to see how good Hurts is in another 2-3 seasons when the hits are starting to take a toll on his body.

superonyx

Reaction score
Can we stop trying to hate everyone now.

657697647944e.image.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Didn't come off good.

He must not watch Cowboy games - how many penalties have been called on us in the most inopportune times...

I hate to say this, but it makes a point. His team benefited from a ticky tacky call in the SB. Now he sees what it's like when the show is on the other hoof

CWR

Reaction score
I mean we caused them but ball security looked weak honestly. Just looked soft. Guys don't just strip AJ Brown I don't know what the hell he was doing.
Bumping gums all game. He never shut his mouth. It looked like he's used to being a bully and getting his way, but Gilmore and the pass rush wasn't having it. It threw him completely off his game. He's been crying for awhile now though.

Aven8

Reaction score
No one remembers Bama losing the NC at halftime and Tua replaced him and bombs away National Champs?