Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

TheGoat73

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.
Turnovers are a real part of football. Real plays. Worked on in practice. There’s luck and skill involved.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Because Hurts has always been a class individual and stand up guy I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was dealing with some significant pain from that knee and wanted to get into the locker room ASAP to get that shot!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How’s pointing out reality being overconfident about anything?
Philly has been smashed in the mouth and folded like toilet tissue 2 weeks in a row. Howie tried to buy a SB, prorating bonus money into future years to hold onto a bunch of old players. They’re sucking wind 14 games into the season and it shows!
They’re also going to be in the playoffs.

nobody

Reaction score
Because Hurts has always been a class individual and stand up guy I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was dealing with some significant pain from that knee and wanted to get into the locker room ASAP to get that shot!
Yeah, he has always been class. It's weird to see people castigate him for one thing when we don't know all of the facts. He even pushed his own coach's arm down when his coach was being a jerk. This is likely a non-issue.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
System QB..

I said it all offseason he was overrated.

Hes great at what he does but he’s a gimmick QB.

Maybe he becomes more then that eventually but that’s currently all he is.
Agreed, last season Brown bailed him out on many double and triple covered deep passes.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Definitely true. Hurts fumble would have been 7 for Philly if he doesn't fumble. Maybe not that exact play but likely the next. Factor in the morale degradation of multiple turnovers and it would have been closer. I still think we would have won but it would have been a closer game.
You have no idea. You can’t see the future.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.
I believe all three fumbles were forced fumbles and recovered by a defense that was hustling. That is part of the game just like interceptions and breaking tackles for long plays.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I believe all three fumbles were forced fumbles and recovered by a defense that was hustling. That is part of the game just like interceptions and breaking tackles for long plays.
Yeah none of the fumbles were guys being careless or loose with the ball. The Smith and Hurts fumbles were both straight up HITs and the Brown fumble was a rip of the ball. If you have ever been crunched while carrying the ball you know the feeling of basically having your arms go numb for an instant and the ball just comes out. Sometimes the feeling will come back to your arms just in time for you to retain possession but sometimes it just pops loose.

Mark

Reaction score
This thread should be deleted by the mods.

With sixty seconds of research, it would never have been posted.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We can’t get too carried away with the win over Philly. They’ve won a battle on their turf, and we’ve won a battle on our turf but the war is isn’t over. We’ll be finding out in the coming weeks which team goes further in the playoffs. The Cowboys are going to have a very difficult time getting very far if they don’t have at least one home playoff game.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I don't really care one way or the other the man just lost back-to-back games in big fashion to teams that they were allegedly supposed to be better than record wise they were... He's feeling a little emotional it it happens I mean I I don't really care again it's not required... We're talking about a major rival here in the heat of battle and he feels somewhat responsible for the loss he just wasn't in the mood for handshakes...
Well I do Bro. I used to coach young men and the one thing I saw is that things like, don't bring reproach on your family's name, represent your self well in defeat as well as in victory. Don't be a sore Loser

all of these things have taken a beating in today's * Ahem * society. It's no big thing but I will point out the childish behavior

starman22

Reaction score
Can we stop trying to hate everyone now.

657697647944e.image.jpg
It's just the state of this country right now. Someone just has to say something with no proof and it sticks.

This photo should totally close this thread

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Sorry but i've met Jalen. his head is a big as his Rib guards on this pads. That dude is an A WHOLE BAG OF EGO. he acts like he's Gods gift to football. I get being a competitor and being pissed off you lost a game. but have some Sportsmanship kids are watching for goodness sake and think outside your selfish head thats the size of your pads with that ego.
Yeah but you've never met Jalen Hurts....and completely made that up.