Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The thing is I saw a TV clip of Hurts running into the locker room while all the other players were still greeting each other on the field.

I didn't know the interaction between him and Dak already occurred at that point and I admit I was wrong to jump on Hurts.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I wonder what his team was growing up in Houston. Are the Texans that big of hometown favorites or is playing in Philly doubling down on the cowboy hate

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The thing is I saw a TV clip of Hurts running into the locker room while all the other players were still greeting each other on the field.

I didn't know the interaction between him and Dak already occurred at that point and I admit I was wrong to jump on Hurts.
Hey...I heard AJ Brown flicked off CeeDee in the middle of the field.

Go make a thread about it.

I haven't seen any news stating he DIDNT fluck him off. .so this sounds legit to me. Run with it.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.
I mean exactly —- shoot, if Dallas didn’t score 33 points - totally different game

If Dak fumbles two more times for touchdowns and throws three pick sixes - amazingly different game

Heck if ………..

But doesn’t matter - they did fumble when the Dallas defensive players caused them - AND then recovered all 3 of them - crazy how that stuff happens

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I believe all three fumbles were forced fumbles and recovered by a defense that was hustling. That is part of the game just like interceptions and breaking tackles for long plays.
:facepalm: Yet another one who doesn’t get it.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
In the times of players signing and exchanging jerseys on the field after games, it's kind of refreshing to see someone storm off the field in defeat. Why be fake??

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
This isn’t true and we don’t need to make up stuff up or listen to rumors. They have pictures of Hurts with Dak after game. Hurts is a class act just like Dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Really , Lil truculent Itty Bitty Bih. See him leave without shaking hands? What a Wussbag
I’m sure it’s been mentioned, but you should have waited to make sure before you started this thread. Dak and Hurts hugged after the game on the field and Hurts congratulated him. Now go wipe the pie off your face. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did Dak not shake Hurts’ hand or the other way around. Is the photo of them embracing from last season or the season before?
They embraced after the game on the field. Just saw the replay of it on NFL Network.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What is crazy is the media will kiss their *** soon enough.. Now if Dak did what Mahomes or Hurts did.. Man, outrage!

Yeah and especially if he did what Mahomes did. If he complained about a correct call the way Mahomes did, they'd be calling for him to be suspended. At least Hurts, apparently, embraced Dak after the game. Mahomes was way out of line.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well I do Bro. I used to coach young men and the one thing I saw is that things like, don't bring reproach on your family's name, represent your self well in defeat as well as in victory. Don't be a sore Loser

all of these things have taken a beating in today's * Ahem * society. It's no big thing but I will point out the childish behavior
all that may be true but that doesn't mean everyone's gonna react the same hes no longer young man he iis in hoigh stress job front and center to public scrutiny and in the heat of battle he got lost in his emotions.

to error is human, try that one with your young men., humans are not the same nor are they perfect, ill excuse it once,,

Beter than the Kittle F dallas shirt how's that play out LOL with your philosophy?