Anybody Seen Gimmetheball?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I know there are a number of posters here who will chime in about how they don't miss him, etc, but it just dawned on me that I haven't seen a post from him in a long time (and he did post quite a bit)...I hope he's OK. Anybody know if all is well with him? Mods, if this is in the wrong spot, I understand if you have to move this but I'd appreciate it staying here for a little while since this is the most viewed forum. I'm just concerned for a fellow fan. Thanks, all.

LandryFan

Reaction score
Wait a minute, what? You miss him, really?
I guess I'm different, but I always thought of him as an interesting poster (when you read between the lines). He really is an intelligent, and likely a well-educated person, IMO. It just seemed like he dropped off the face of the earth and I was just curious as to why he doesn't post anymore. Then, l became a little worried about him. I'm just hoping he's OK, and thought maybe I had missed something regarding his whereabouts.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Maybe he's just taking time off during the off season. I don't usually post a ton either during this time. It's not like there is a ton to discuss.

Either way, I hope all is well.
Let's make something up!

Which plays would you use to re-cast a new all-men version of the all-female version ghostbusters movie?

RS12

Reaction score
I guess I'm different, but I always thought of him as an interesting poster (when you read between the lines). He really is an intelligent, and likely a well-educated person, IMO. It just seemed like he dropped off the face of the earth and I was just curious as to why he doesn't post anymore. Then, l became a little worried about him. I'm just hoping he's OK, and thought maybe I had missed something regarding his whereabouts.
All I can say is, you are a good man LandryFan.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Somebody finally gave him the ball, he's still running...

a5753ccf86d42a9901df0b1397c2e5f6.gif

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
He got offered a six-week course at Princeton on the dynamics of team sports.

Although struggling with the concept - he is really trying to understand the inherent nuances of interdependence as it relates to job performance and team success and how one man's s efforts, as good as they may be, simply cannot overcome team deficiencies and win Super Bowls by himself.

Course instructors include Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Bill Polian, Bill Belichek and Bill Parcels.

The university also announced they have openings in the class for a certain few (few being the key word) other Cowboy Zone posters.

Upon his graduation - Edward R. Murrow will give his commencement speech.

CWR

Reaction score
Maybe he's just taking time off during the off season. I don't usually post a ton either during this time. It's not like there is a ton to discuss.

Either way, I hope all is well.

For real, these offseason posts are more like desperation for me lol.

LandryFan

Reaction score
He got offered a six-week course at Princeton on the dynamics of team sports.

Although struggling with the concept - he is really trying to understand the inherent nuances of interdependence as it relates to job performance and team success and how one man's s efforts, as good as they may be, simply cannot overcome team deficiencies and win Super Bowls by himself.

Course instructors include Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Bill Polian, Bill Belichek and Bill Parcels.

The university also announced they have openings in the class for a certain few (few being the key word) other Cowboy Zone posters.

Upon his graduation - Edward R. Murrow will give his commencement speech.
Well done, Dandy!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
On the other hand, there's another well known poster who hasn't posted lately that I can't imagine anyone misses and the world seems like a better place. I hope this doesn't mean I'm the one who misses him.
:eek:
His handle escapes me at the moment and I probably shouldn't name him anyway.