Anybody Seen Gimmetheball?

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know there are a number of posters here who will chime in about how they don't miss him, etc, but it just dawned on me that I haven't seen a post from him in a long time (and he did post quite a bit)...I hope he's OK. Anybody know if all is well with him? Mods, if this is in the wrong spot, I understand if you have to move this but I'd appreciate it staying here for a little while since this is the most viewed forum. I'm just concerned for a fellow fan. Thanks, all.
Last I saw, Tony Romo was waterboarding him in his basement

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He's living off the grid. This is the last known pic of him before he was seen fending off a rabid gang of squirrels trying to steal his last pack of "organic" smokes.
bruy1.jpg
Hilarious! I lol'd seeing that, it had to be that ' defending his last pack of organic smokes' quip that did it.

Sorry for laughing,Gimme.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You should send me the old dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot, or (as you well know) some good ol' wolf poop and flame and I woulda shown up like Batman on a Gordon call.

Although, I will say, I'm a Kiwi fan of the All-Blacks... I tend to Haka at random in public places.

Such tendencies are generally frowned upon, especially in port-o-potties and anywhere in a mall... But the old ladies, doing their power walks, love me!
Are you mocking me? I haka to push away the demons. But the girls just laugh. I ran away in tears ... please be kind for once, literary hooligan. You know I am Hallmark vulnerable...