Anybody watching the game replay?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I'm glad that those of you who couldn't watch last nite are getting to see it now on NFLN.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't get to watch it firsthand, so I figured I'd start up a replay thread w/my observations...

That first series was as bad as it sound on the radio...

BlueStar II

Reaction score
I'm watching it now, want to get to "see" how some of our young guys did, rather than just "hear" about it as I did last night.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, whoever said it last night, we got some big's on D. These are not the Campo speed demons.

And if Hasselbeck didn't have such a quick release, he would've been sacked twice already.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Didn't get to watch it firsthand, so I figured I'd start up a replay thread w/my observations...

That first series was as bad as it sound on the radio...
don't you live here? I thought you did.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Man, whoever said it last night, we got some big's on D. These are not the Campo speed demons.

And if Hasselbeck didn't have such a quick release, he would've been sacked twice already.
yeah, look at Ware. night and day from last year where he was tall and lean. The D is stacked. People say that Bledsoe is only a 9 or 10 win QB. Well the defense can get up 2 or 3 more wins.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueStar22 said:
don't you live here? I thought you did.
Nah, I live in Houston, but I'm from FW, so I'm up there all the time. I used to drive to FW on the weekends when the 'boys weren't playing here. I've found cheaper alternatives, since then. :p:

That was a soft facemask by Flo, btw. Definitely ill-advised.

Hmmm, the hit on Julius did look a lil late to me.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Nah, I live in Houston, but I'm from FW, so I'm up there all the time. I used to drive to FW on the weekends when the 'boys weren't playing here. I've found cheaper alternatives, since then. :p:

That was a soft facemask by Flo, btw. Definitely ill-advised.

Hmmm, the hit on Julius did look a lil late to me.
and so was the extra love tap that Fasano took after his dropped passed.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like the big Romo drive was aided by seahawk penalties, but he still made some good plays.

Gotta say the seahawks was getting good penetration, but the play developed so quickly, that they could never get to him.

Loved that one-hander by Hurd.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
I'm appalled at the run blocking, although Jones is a little indecisive. Can't tell what the problem is, although, with Romo's arm, it's a moot point.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Romo doesn't look like a newcomer to the game. He's learned well carrying the clipboard for three years.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I think JJ is a little conflicted- his instinct is to find a hole- but he has it drilled into him by BP to go where the play is supposed to go.

burmafrd

Reaction score
That 3rd and one on the first long drive JJ went in hard and ground his way to the First Down. I really cannot see where some claim he does not run hard.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
That 3rd and one on the first long drive JJ went in hard and ground his way to the First Down. I really cannot see where some claim he does not run hard.
he also did a good job on that screen though I think a flag was thrown.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FLcowboy said:
Are these announcers bad?
I've always liked Moon, but Lundquist is scaring me w/his mis-calls.

I liked the D's coverage on that last Hasselbeck incompletion. He literally had no one to throw to.