Anybody watching the game replay?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Yes...the Cowboys have a defense!

Then, after that? They have another defense. And, after that?

They have another defense!!

Serious depth...big players!

:star:

you are not just whistling dixie.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Who else wants to stuff a Snickers down that *******'s mouth?

attached to the end of my boot....

PEOPLE GOT PAID $$$ TO CREATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ayodele looks huge also... He's got some gunz on him, too. Mmm, mmm, mmm..

Ah well, game is over. Off to the next preseason game - the stinks and the jailbengals...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
attached to the end of my boot....

PEOPLE GOT PAID $$$ TO CREATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!!

That's the pathetic part... (other than having to watch the damn thing close to a 1,000 times over the last 4 hours!)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Ayodele looks huge also... He's got some gunz on him, too. Mmm, mmm, mmm..

We must be on the same wave length.

I noted the same thing you did about Hasselback and his quick release.

And, Ayodele's large gunz.

This defense could be very, very good. :D

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Hmm, how everyone was talking last night, the OL wasn't that great in pass protection either. Saying how Bledsoe would have been sacked 5 or 6 times. Now while I didn't watch but the first quarter and a half or so, the only time I thought Bledsoe might have gotten sacked was on the missed blitz pick up that Romo sidestepped a little and threw to Glenn. Bledsoe very well may have avoided that one too with a simple sidestep. The pocket was forming nicely pertty much every pass play. I even thought Romo took off to run way too early a couple times. So, as far as pass blocking is concerned, from the main unit, it's looking pretty good right now to me. Run blocking was for the most part, very lacking. Could be the WRs & TEs doing a poor job as well. A few plays the OL seemed to have a good push, but nobody was around to block guys coming up from the secondary, or from LB positions on the other side of the field.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
That's the pathetic part... (other than having to watch the damn thing close to a 1,000 times over the last 4 hours!)

1023 but who's counting?

:)

Hey Mikey, I just noticed your new sig pic. Damn special kid you and the Mrs raised. :)

Reaction score
FLcowboy said:
I'm appalled at the run blocking, although Jones is a little indecisive. Can't tell what the problem is, although, with Romo's arm, it's a moot point.

Poor run blocking makes a RB indecisive. So does poor coaching. When you have no where to go, & you've been told time after time to go where the play goes-no matter what, it has a way of causing insecurity.