Anybody Watching the Saturday Royal Wedding? *MERGE*

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 1960's Kennedys are likely the closest thing to a royal family this country will ever see.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just don't get it. 30M Americans watched that wedding, 30M!!!!! That's a hell of a lot of people and I don't know how that compares to the last one but I gotta think an American woman marrying into royalty drove most of that. But I dunno, people watch the strangest things.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I just don't get it. 30M Americans watched that wedding, 30M!!!!! That's a hell of a lot of people and I don't know how that compares to the last one but I gotta think an American woman marrying into royalty drove most of that. But I dunno, people watch the strangest things.

Blows my mind. Why would anyone be interested in a stranger's wedding? They're just people we don't know.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have The Answer!

The Answer for why so many people watched the wedding!

The Answer is very often the same for any situation that is difficult to comprehend. The Answer is simple yet powerful! So powerful is The Answer that I cannot simply post it for just anyone to read because it could... it could... result... in blown minds...

I advise caution. Do not click on the button below because doing so reveals The Answer! You and everyone reading this have been appropriately warned!!!

Curiosity

For the love of all that is sacred, what have I done? :(

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blows my mind. Why would anyone be interested in a stranger's wedding? They're just people we don't know.
I knew there was some interest but 30M? Hell, she's not even a star, she wasn't even a B actress. I could see it with so many being star struck and living vicariously through celebrities but until she was engaged to him, few knew her name.

Well, I can tell you this. Once those aliens out there see those ratings, not going to help our chances of surviving the invasion as they'll have no mercy. I already put a "I didn't watch the wedding" banner on my roof so they may pass me by.