anyone else catch Romo...

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Shotgun Dave;1295953 said:
Attempting logic with guys like him who genuinely believe Romo threw the game despite a wealth of evidence to the contrary is useful for entertainment only. It was inevitable that at least one person would become unhinged after this loss.

Meet Mr. Unhinged.

Your post shall be reported to the mods as I find it to be inflammatory and offensive towards me.

I am entitled to my opinion, and the right to put your goody too shoes arse on my ignore list.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
smarta5150;1295945 said:
The mods have learned about this.

Its in their hands now.

They learned cause I alerted them - if no one else did anyway.

He's totally out of line. Totally.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
dbair1967;1295948 said:
if he wanted to throw the game an insure a loss, wouldnt the right thing to do be throw the ball into coverage on that last pass to Witten, rather thn a completion that was almost a first down or a TD?

David
Romo's reaction after he botched the snap is not, IMO what someone who just "threw" a game would do.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295965 said:
Your post shall be reported to the mods as I find it to be inflammatory and offensive towards me.

I am entitled to my opinion, and the right to put your goody too shoes arse on my ignore list.

You have already been reported.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
windward;1295961 said:
Just because he has not botched a snap before does not mean he is incapable of ever botching one again.

Once again you have no evidence and accusing Romo of committing an offense that could lead to his being banned for life from the NFL is just disgraceful. Especially from an "alleged" Cowboys fan.

I turned in my Cowboys fan card after the loss to the Eagles 2 weeks ago... after 25 years of following this team.

I am only here to rejoice this loss and to prove that I was right about this team.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You know it's really amazing that some fans are sssooo in love with certain players that the moment a player they don't like fails, they return with glee to bash that player and then promote their own sorry favorite as if he would have done any better. :rolleyes:

Even an immobile, over-the-hill player is a young Montana in the land of make believe. ;)

And what's interesting/ignorant about the talks of re-inserting Bledsoe because of Romo's play and the botched field goal is that regardless whether that was done or not, Romo STILL would have been the holder. So let's assume if Bledsoe had been playing. Who would have come on to hold for the kicker?

Uh, ROMO.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295971 said:
I turned in my Cowboys fan card after the loss to the Eagles 2 weeks ago... after 25 years of following this team.

I am only here to rejoice this loss and to prove that I was right about this team.
good riddance. We have no use for bandwagoners like yourself.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
windward;1295978 said:
good riddance. We have no use for bandwagoners like yourself.

Dude, where are you coming from? I was a fan before you were even born.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295971 said:

no other fans want you here either dude, please get out of here if your going to be that sour about it...........PLEASE!.....have a heart man...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295984 said:
Dude, where are you coming from? I was a fan before you were even born.
That doesn't mean a damn thing. I've followed this team since 1988 and will not abandon the team because I'm frustarted over how they performed the last decade Not now. Not five years from now. Not Twenty. Not ever.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NO NEED TO KEEP UP THE BANTER
Chill out and let it go guys, he earned a vacation and no need to go on about him right now

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Guys I think Romo just got nervous. This was going to be the biggest moment for this franchise in 10 years, if the defense held up.

Call me crazy but if I were Parcells I would have pulled a Boise State, and went for the touchdown on 4th down. The Seahulks had 1:19 I think to go down and kick their own FG with a great kicker, the way our defense was playing it did'nt look good. At least we force them to score a TD if we get the TD on 4 down, or get the first down.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1296001 said:
Chill out and let it go guys, he earned a vacation and no need to go on about him right now

Thank you BP.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
No doubt.

Truly...can anyone say with certainty who draws up out offensive game plan? Is it Bill? Who calls the actual plays?

Why didn't we attack their secondary more? :bang2:

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1296001 said:

Yes, thank you Brain Paint.

Unbelievable.