anyone else catch Romo...

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295732 said:
He just made millions as the Pete Rose of the NFL. Of course he is about to break down in tears.

I don't trust the guy, plain and simple.

Please say you're kidding!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
otero1;1295835 said:
Yeah his apology makes us feel a whole lot better.

dude, when the day ends, all in all it is JUST a game, i know you are pissed off, so am i, but bad things happen, maybe next year it will happen in our favor instead...you gotta let it go...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295863 said:
:lmao2:

You are silly if you think that a scrub like Romo doesn't bet money on games, including the ones that he plays in. He doesn't make mega bucks like a first round pick, or a Tom Brady.

we covered the spread with or without the fg

David

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
otero1;1295835 said:
Yeah his apology makes us feel a whole lot better.

You know, seriously, it's a game you watch on TV, and it's probably the most important thing in Romo's entire world. This is his job, and in front of MILLIONS of people on TV he botched a gimme hold on what would have been the go-ahead field goal. A month ago he was the toast of all America and the last month has seen his career spiral down...to this...

and this is your perspective.

I'm hacked we lost, too. Have an ounce of sympathy for the guy, will you?

A half an ounce?

:eek:hno:

j_welcome

Reaction score
Shotgun Dave;1295638 said:
on the NFL Network postgame PC?

Whoa! He looked and sounded like he was literally going to breakdown any second. This was HAAAAAARD on him. To his credit, he sucked it up like a man and stepped right up to take the blame for the WHOLE LOSS. Not just "I shoulda held on to the ball" but "I am the reason we lost this game and I apologize to the players, the fans, and the Cowboys organization".

Seriously. He looked just shy of devastated. I feel horrible for the guy.
Good!!! It was hard on me too!!!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295863 said:
:lmao2:

You are silly if you think that a scrub like Romo doesn't bet money on games, including the ones that he plays in. He doesn't make mega bucks like a first round pick, or a Tom Brady.

Glenn? Maybe Glenn has his share of the prize money locked up. I don't trust that mofo either.
pure speculation. Once again you have NO evidence and therefore NO case.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;1295883 said:
we covered the spread with or without the fg

David

You don't know the nature of the exact bet. There are more bets on football than just the point spread.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Shotgun Dave;1295897 said:
Dude, you're out of line. Discourse is fine but telling others to "go f yourself" is unacceptable.

I could care less what you think.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295898 said:
You don't know the nature of the exact bet. There are more bets on football than just the point spread.
once again, speculation IS NOT evidence.

Undisputed

Reaction score
If he were the QB of any other team, then I'd feel sorry for him. But right now I am far too upset about this one. Just when I thought nothing could be worse than the Commanders, Saints, Eagles, and Lions losses. I was proved wrong. Again.

Tough tough tough...

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
windward;1295909 said:
once again, speculation IS NOT evidence.

I have evidence enough. How many holds of extra points and FGs has he botched all year?

I refuse to believe that the scrub QB didn't have money on this game.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295905 said:
I could care less what you think.

Nor should you. But hopefully they'll decide you can take your foul language and disrespect for everyone here elsewhere.

And this will be my final post to you so fire away if you like.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So....let me get this straight...

Romo threw the game by botching the snap on the FG, immediately after throwing a pass that Witten had a good chance of taking into the endzone for the TD?? Is that right?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Shotgun Dave;1295929 said:
Nor should you. But hopefully they'll decide you can take your foul language and disrespect for everyone here elsewhere.

And this will be my final post to you so fire away if you like.

The mods have learned about this.

Its in their hands now.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295924 said:
I have evidence enough. How many holds of extra points and FGs has he botched all year?

if he wanted to throw the game an insure a loss, wouldnt the right thing to do be throw the ball into coverage on that last pass to Witten, rather thn a completion that was almost a first down or a TD?

David

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;1295932 said:

Romo threw the game by botching the snap on the FG, immediately after throwing a pass that Witten had a good chance of taking into the endzone for the TD?? Is that right?

Attempting logic with guys like him who genuinely believe Romo threw the game despite a wealth of evidence to the contrary is useful for entertainment only. It was inevitable that at least one person would become unhinged after this loss.

Meet Mr. Unhinged.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;1295932 said:

Ahhh...when I think of yards after the catch, Witten is the first guy that comes to my mind.

:lmao:

Seriously, throwing to him is like throwing to a statue.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1295924 said:

Just because he has not botched a snap before does not mean he is incapable of ever botching one again.

Once again you have no evidence and accusing Romo of committing an offense that could lead to his being banned for life from the NFL is just disgraceful. Especially from an "alleged" Cowboys fan.