Anyone else feel eerily confident?

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about tomorrow's game at all. Seriously. All week, I've had this tremendous feeling of confidence regarding tomorrow's game. As if we were facing the Raiders tomorrow.

Pittsburgh is not as good as advertised. Their offense doesn't scare me. Their OL is garbage (especially in pass protection) and Big Ben can't shake free rushers the way Tony can. Not even close. He's not in Tony's class, and he knows it. There's a reason the insecure little **** is running his mouth about Tony's personal life.

Romo is the source for 80% of my confidence. He's that good, folks. I find myself saying it more and more, but we're incredibly fortunate to have #9 behind center. He gives us a great chance each and every week, and he will be the primary reason this team gets into the playoffs.

Pittsburgh wants to blitz? Good. I hope they blitz their little hearts out for 4 quarters tomorrow.

Leave T.O., Roy, and/or Witten in single coverage and pray that Tony forgets how to consistently avoid the rush. Pray that Tony doesn't make James Harrison into his b-word time and time again. Pray that Tony Romo is not Tony Romo.

If you want to call Pittsburgh the favorite based on home-field advantage alone, do it. Your mistake, not mine. They've lost twice at home this year, to the Giants and to the Colts. Dallas will become the 3rd.

27-10 'Boys :starspin

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I feel like its pretty much a playoff game.

Dallas needs to win. Plain and simple. Time to take control and not rely on another team to stink it up.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I too have been confident all week, heck I've been confident about all 4 remaining games.

To be really honest I was hoping that they would rule Barber out for this game, let him give that toe some more time and so that everyone can get a real good look at Choice.

This kid is the real deal, and he has heart, skill, determination, confidence, man, I remember saying these same things about MBIII when people kept saying that JJones was the better RB.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I am cautiously confident as I know Pitt is a tough, tough team, but I also feel we are a very talented team and we will rise to the occasion.

Givincer

Reaction score
Nav22;2464846 said:
I'm not too worried about tomorrow's game at all. Seriously. All week, I've had this tremendous feeling of confidence regarding tomorrow's game. As if we were facing the Raiders tomorrow.

Romo is the source for 80% of my confidence. He's that good, folks. I find myself saying it more and more, but we're incredibly fortunate to have #9 behind center. He gives us a great chance each and every week, and he will be the primary reason this team gets into the playoffs.

27-10 'Boys :starspin

I'd say I'm that confident as well.

I think it feels a lot like the Green Bay game last year, except Pittsburgh is not as good as Green Bay was, and Pittsburgh's a tad more heavily favored than Green Bay was.

Like you, Romo is the source of my confidence. Pretty much all of it. That is the case every week, not just this week while Barber is out.

I think we win, like you said, by three scores.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm worried about Flozell not blocking, Teshard vs zone blitzes, Packan fumbling, how we'll play in the weather, Roy Williams foot, and which Cowboys Defense shows up.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
Well i actually had a dream last night that we won, pretty handily too making a statement. Hopefully that wasnt just a dream and i am in fact a prophet and we actually win handily tommorrow.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I actually feel that our D will fold like a lawn chair.

:(

rynochop

Reaction score
Givincer;2464857 said:
Like you, Romo is the source of my confidence. .

Thats really mine as well. Romo is at his best on the move and he probably will be a lot in this game. I could see some huge plays in this game. I'll say 28-21

rathalarge

Reaction score
The way I'm feeling now, I'm probably only getting 3-4 hours of sleep tonight, I'm so pumped up!!

PhilPoz

Reaction score
I think the team is confident and ready....... Not a peep from us and a lot of .... well, seemingly over confident Steelers, not to mention the media. Something is happening here and it starts tomorrow, I for one will enjoy the ride.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I am more confident because we will be relying more on the pass and Holland will protect the pass better than Proctor. I will say this w/ confidence. If we win the turnover battle, we will win. If we break even in the turnover battle, we will win.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
If it's windy Romo won't be to much of an advantage, it will be a trench war. We have the edge, I like our chances...:starspin

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It is strange. I feel the same way.

Usually, my gut can tell me when things are not going to go well.

But this week, I am not worried at all. The last game I felt like this was the Green Bay game.

It is bizarre. But I have to say this, in past seasons, when I have been like this, there has never been a close game. It is blowout either way.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Eerily confident is a good way to put it.

I like the fact that ESPN has been all over Pittsburgh. I like that their pass rush is being lauded as amazing while ours gets a secondary mention. I like that our backs are against the wall. I like the we have some key injuries and they might cause us to be more aggressive. I know that one sounds strange.

Normally a game like this would tie me in knots. I haven't been feeling that way all week.