Anyone else feel eerily confident?

newlander

Reaction score
I can see where you guys are coming from : honestly, BUT the weather, and Barber being out have taken alot of the steam out of my sails. Time will tell...just wish this was a 1:00 game. If they think it's going to be cold at kickoff.......wait until the second half around 6pm.......yikes. I just don't think anyone runs real well on their D'...haven't allowed over 73 yards all year in a game to any one RB...and most importantly with the wind and cold I just don't think we'll be able to throw down field to keep them off of us. Hopefully Red will design some passes to Bennett, Witten, Choice, Crayton, etc....that are short, quick and effective. But even then, they'll have 8 guys in the box all day long. Normally, we'd smoke most anyone that tries that, but with the weather on their side...........I dunno, could be a long day. PS: if we were healthy and this was played on a dry field, we win by 10, but that's not the case unfortunately....

djmajestik

Reaction score
bobtheflob;2465384 said:
I bet a friend who's a Steelers fan $20 on the winner of the game. I just love Romo and this offense in the underdog role.

EDIT: the bet is contingent on Ware playing.

I got a bet on the game (straight up) with a hot Steelers fan. Haven't figured out what the stakes are .... yet. :D