Anyone else love Sponch cookies?

nobody

Reaction score
This thread has taken a rather disturbing turn and while I haven't smoked wacky backy in a while, I never felt the need to check out the color of my poop. However, that has sparked an idea. Next colonoscopy, I am throwing down every color cereal I can handle, Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Cap'n Crunchberry and Trix and send that doc on a magical mystery tour. He'll think he's latched onto a wild kaleidoscope, just hope he doesn't try turning it.

I really do like the fact that we feel so close to each other that we can share these things. Oh yes, I really do!

Yeah, but they make you do that purge for the colonoscopy, so I think that's just a waste of the cereal. Now if you could get little copies of famous artworks on tissue paper put on the sides of your colon walls right before the colonoscopy, that might be entertaining to tape his reaction.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, but they make you do that purge for the colonoscopy, so I think that's just a waste of the cereal. Now if you could get little copies of famous artworks on tissue paper put on the sides of your colon walls right before the colonoscopy, that might be entertaining to tape his reaction.
Or how about a bunch of eyes looking back at him?

Xelda

Reaction score
I've never seen iSponch! and suddenly feel deprived.
Never seen 'em but I don't like marshmallow cookies. Only like marshmallows roasted over a fire.
Same
I do know you’re paying for it in the morning after coffee though. loooooool I had blue and green poop once..that was a new swirl on things.
:laugh:Yep all the dyes in captain crunch crunch berries made my poop different colors as well.
It's official, you two are unicorns

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I've never seen iSponch! and suddenly feel deprived.

Same

It's official, you two are unicorns
Yeah,we’re shooting rainbows out our rears like Garrett....well,I’m about to take it up a notch folks. Drinking a Stewart’s Orange cream soda...and what I’’m about to do in an hour is go where no man dare goes...the circus with popcorn and cotton candy and hot chocolate with midgets and little dogs riding pigs etc...the whole works. My body may or may not get up in the morning.so I’m taking a pre-strike and buying depends just in case I get that 3am call again. Loooool.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah,we’re shooting rainbows out our rears like Garrett....well,I’m about to take it up a notch folks. Drinking a Stewart’s Orange cream soda...and what I’’m about to do in an hour is go where no man dare goes...the circus with popcorn and cotton candy and hot chocolate with midgets and little dogs riding pigs etc...the whole works. My body may or may not get up in the morning.so I’m taking a pre-strike and buying depends just in case I get that 3am call again. Loooool.
CP, is there a real circus in town or are you creating your own? I must say if I were to consider every poster here that might create their own, including pig riding dogs, I would start with you and work my way down the list. Having hot chocolate with midgets sounds like fun, those itty bitty marshmallows look full size to them.

When I was a kid, I ran away to join the circus but they always stayed one step ahead of me. Came upon a gypsy camp, they paid me to leave. I blame rejection by the circus and gypsies for my condition today.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
CP, is there a real circus in town or are you creating your own? I must say if I were to consider every poster here that might create their own, including pig riding dogs, I would start with you and work my way down the list. Having hot chocolate with midgets sounds like fun, those itty bitty marshmallows look full size to them.

When I was a kid, I ran away to join the circus but they always stayed one step ahead of me. Came upon a gypsy camp, they paid me to leave. I blame rejection by the circus and gypsies for my condition today.
Yes,there’s really a circus at my park I visit. I went last evening....ate a lot of junk and nothings happened...means a backup on my I-40. Not gonna be good when the lane clears. I’m Peter Pan guys..you know? Dance to my shadow atop ž a stairway at night in cool high tops tight jeans and leather jasckets. I say I’m somewhere? I’m really there doing what I’m saying. It not normal I know....I know what people thinking. Fictitious...no true.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
A co worker brought some to work and I loved it. Had to go to the store and buy a couple of boxes, am fighting the urge to finish one of the boxes before bed.:laugh:

marinela-sponch-marshmallow-cookies-4-six-packs-10.jpg

Never had em but I'm familiar with the sensation. My advice, eat the damn box and get them out of your sight. Then, never buy em again, avoid stores you might find them in and just deal with the addiction the best way you can. Remember, it's one day at a time Bro.........