Anyone else suffering from Broaddus-fatigue?

Rayman70

Reaction score
I like Broaddus. I mean the guy could be ice fishing up in Alaska and he'd be doing a podcast lol Hes the genuine article. BUT sometimes its football overdose. I think we are all just ready for the games to begin.Thats really what it is.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I mean, I appreciate that the guy is the one member of DAL media that brings some actual front office background. So, I can absolutely appreciate that he's giving his take as we inch toward the 53-man roster and cut day.

But damn.

Too much is too much. He does his 103.5 segments. He does his DallasCowboys.com thing. He does the Voch podcast with some regularity. He does the Cavanaugh podcast with some regularity. And he has his podcast with Belt. I'm probably even missing something.

Mind you, it's true, I don't have to watch, and indeed, I do not watch very much at this point. Well aware of who he seems to like and who he seems to be down on. I suppose I'm just intrigued to see if anyone else is thinking he'd be better off to avoid seeming a podcast hore, saying yes to anyone who ever invites him in the door. It's none of my business, you're right, and perhaps he's getting paid for all this, and who knows, maybe he's helping some relative pay off some astronomical medical bill for some unfortunate hospital stay with the excess. I like to presume the best of anyone as the default position. But this is over-doing it to the point of exhaustion, in my mere mortal opinion.
I can listen to Van Halen 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week as they are on youtube music every second of everyday... I dont listen to them 7 days a week, so no biggie.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I like him. I have no issues with him. I like cowboys break and love the star podcast that both have him.

Yeah he’s wrong a lot. But he also admits when he is wrong. So I’m cool with that. The dude loves football and is passionate about it. So I respect it.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I was listening to the podcast he does with Bobby Belt and man he just laid into Belt because Belt has been critical of Lance . The two go back and forth and I’m no huge fan of Belt either the whole thing was maudlin overly dramatic over the top . If the dude doesn’t think much of Lance so be it.

rags747

Reaction score
I like him and Bill Parcells loves him some Broaddus too!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah Voch and Broaddus cut off each other all the time. When they do a three person show with Cavanaugh, the former says nothing.
I’ve listened to other shows where it’s like that. Everyone cutting each other off, trying to get their talk time in. I used to enjoy the Players Lounge but now it’s just a few loudmouths laughing hysterically and talking over each other.

plymkr

Reaction score
I don't understand the Broaddus hate.
Me neither. The only one I hate is Skip Bayless. I used to hate SAS but he’s not a bad guy he just uses the Cowboys as a way to get clicks. But I don’t think he actually hates the Cowboys.

Skip Bayless tho, yeah don’t like him at all.

kskboys

Reaction score
I mean, I appreciate that the guy is the one member of DAL media that brings some actual front office background. So, I can absolutely appreciate that he's giving his take as we inch toward the 53-man roster and cut day.

But damn.

Too much is too much. He does his 103.5 segments. He does his DallasCowboys.com thing. He does the Voch podcast with some regularity. He does the Cavanaugh podcast with some regularity. And he has his podcast with Belt. I'm probably even missing something.

Mind you, it's true, I don't have to watch, and indeed, I do not watch very much at this point. Well aware of who he seems to like and who he seems to be down on. I suppose I'm just intrigued to see if anyone else is thinking he'd be better off to avoid seeming a podcast hore, saying yes to anyone who ever invites him in the door. It's none of my business, you're right, and perhaps he's getting paid for all this, and who knows, maybe he's helping some relative pay off some astronomical medical bill for some unfortunate hospital stay with the excess. I like to presume the best of anyone as the default position. But this is over-doing it to the point of exhaustion, in my mere mortal opinion.
I rarely listen to him. Just another loudmouth spewer.

rambo2

Reaction score
Totally agree, he's a guy that actually knows what he's talking about unlike the others
He has a lot of good contacts too. They give him information like he has right now that Dallas is trying to trade for another defensive tackle.