Anyone else suffering from Broaddus-fatigue?

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I can't stand listening to him.
"I, I, I, I think. I think this, this is a guy that will, he will, he will make it, he'll make it to the 3rd round. "

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I don’t mind him. Think he’s pretty good. Don’t always agree but he’s not afraid to have his own opinion and when you are in the cowboys vortex that’s important that he’s not just carrying water

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The trick to avoiding "Broaddus fatigue" is to listen to him with the proper frame of mind. Always take him with a grain of salt.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has a lot of good contacts too. They give him information like he has right now that Dallas is trying to trade for another defensive tackle.
Exactly people should actually appreciate his knowledge of the game and his knowledge around the league to have the rapport he does

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Man has to make a living. I like his stuff with Voch first, Belt second, 105.3 third, Cavanaugh 4th and The Break 5th. When I get too much of him, I start taking out the low hanging fruit first. Never miss a BB and Voch.

stiletto

Reaction score
You asked what happened to Isaiah Stanback. I responded that he has been on nfl network all week.
Frankly, he's my Favorite Cowboys talking head. I think he's always trying to call it Real and hates towing the homer line. He needs to start his own podcast.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Broaddus is fine. He just loves football and loves talking about it whenever he can. Can't fault him for that. I would do the same.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Marcus Mosher & Landon McCool who do the “ Locked on Cowboys “ podcast are terrible especially Mosher . Stopped listening .

btgboys41

Reaction score
I think he’s great. I don’t want a cheerleader covering the Cowboys and he’s not.

gtb1943

Reaction score
HE is ok as long as he is describing something he saw; BUT if it is someone he has made up his mind on do not expect an impartial view
his evaluations have always been suspect as regards players; that is why BP tossed him

rambo2

Reaction score
HE is ok as long as he is describing something he saw; BUT if it is someone he has made up his mind on do not expect an impartial view
his evaluations have always been suspect as regards players; that is why BP tossed him
He stood up for himself against Parcells.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I love some Gavin Dawson. That guy is great at radio. I do t always agree with him, but he's pretty level-headed.