Anyone going to tune in to the XFL?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Anyone gonna tune in? I think it was a mistake to start it the week after the Super Bowl. At that point fans need a rest from football. Would've been wiser to go from April/May to June/July. Something to that effect. Fans are a little more eager for football at that time. Just doesn't seem like the timing of it is starting things off on the right foot.

Allowed to exist this time simply for gambling. Obviously.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I have been watching. I do not like any of the uniforms at all. They are terrible in my artistic opinion. I really like the kickoff and believe that will make it to the NFL soon. I don't like that they do not have a kick for an extra point. I like the other options but to not at least have a kick for a single point is too extreme for me. Overall I like it.

John813

Reaction score
Keep on forgetting it's on. Watch the highlights though.

Landry Jones is a letdown, even for the XFL.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I have been watching. I do not like any of the uniforms at all. They are terrible in my artistic opinion. I really like the kickoff and believe that will make it to the NFL soon. I don't like that they do not have a kick for an extra point. I like the other options but to not at least have a kick for a single point is too extreme for me. Overall I like it.
that is my main gripe too, but I still will watch the season, it is just 10 weeks and that gets me thru most boring part of off season.
I think they should have the old style on side kick too.

I have seen 3 kicks not make it past the 20, and other team gets it at 45, so I wonder how kickers could be that bad?

For me the uniforms make it hard to really like any one team, to me they are all bad looking,
so something else will have to make me like them.

chagus

Reaction score
The DC Defenders uniforms are the only one i like, actually. Simple...classic.

coogrfan

Reaction score
I think they should have the old style on side kick too.

If a team wishes to run an onside kick, it must indicate this to the official before the play and the two teams will be permitted to line up using traditional NFL rules (i.e. 10 yards apart from the kicking team). There will be no surprise onside kicks.

https://www.xfl.com/rules

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3prscl.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have watched a few games, I really hope to see better play in the future as teams start to gel but right now way too many mistakes and frankly I see better play in college ranks with far fewer mistakes.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Walker shouldn't leave the XFL unless some team in the NFL promises him a true shot at a starting gig. I imagine XFL is going to try to make him the face of the league and we'll be making good money there compared a benchwarmer in the NFL.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Walker shouldn't leave the XFL unless some team in the NFL promises him a true shot at a starting gig. I imagine XFL is going to try to make him the face of the league and we'll be making good money there compared a benchwarmer in the NFL.

The minimum NFL salary in 2019 was $495,000. The maximum XFL salary in 2020 is $257,000.

They're a long way from an XFL player being paid more than an NFL one.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'll say it again, I like this 6'8" TE Donald Parham for Dallas.

Just ran away from the defense to put the Renegades up 21-12 in the 4th.