Anyone here vape?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What is your flavor profile

I love the fruity flavors. I freaking love pina colada, too. I get mostly the flavors that have that "skittles" taste. I'm at 0.9mg. 60:40 pg.

I can't stand (well, I get burned out rather quickly) the cereal and doughnut-type flavors. Too dang sweet.

What about you, 5?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I love the fruity flavors. I freaking love pina colada, too. I get mostly the flavors that have that "skittles" taste. I'm at 0.9mg. 60:40 pg.

I can't stand (well, I get burned out rather quickly) the cereal and doughnut-type flavors. Too dang sweet.

What about you, 5?
My 2 favorite right now are Cayuga and sagamore the profiles are in the links. 60/40 as well. Take a look at their different lines they have a sale right now use code HolidaySurprise and no I get nothing if you buy anything im just a fan of the brand

https://www.adirondackvapor.com/collections/high-peaks/products/sagamore

https://www.adirondackvapor.com/collections/high-peaks/products/cayuga

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My 2 favorite right now are Cayuga and sagamore the profiles are in the links. 60/40 as well. Take a look at their different lines they have a sale right now use code HolidaySurprise and no I get nothing if you buy anything im just a fan of the brand

https://www.adirondackvapor.com/collections/high-peaks/products/sagamore

https://www.adirondackvapor.com/collections/high-peaks/products/cayuga

That Cayuga looks really good. Prices are same as Vaporfi, too. Good quality, stuff? Vaporfi is amazing quality.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
That Cayuga looks really good. Prices are same as Vaporfi, too. Good quality, stuff? Vaporfi is amazing quality.
When I started vaping I bought from a dozen different places then reddit turned me onto adk and I have vaped their flavors exclusively for a year now it's amazing imo

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
When you vape does it give you the same satisfaction as smoking did as far as feeling in your lungs and instant gratification? I quit smoking in '99. On the weekends I would go up to 3 packs a day and during the week I easily smoked 2 packs a day.

There were a lot of things I missed about smoking when I started my quit. One of the biggest was how my lungs felt when I smoked a cigarette after I had not had one in a long time. It felt good. I know it doesn't make sense as far as my lungs "thanking" me for killing it. I've always wondered if vaping gives you the same satisfaction. Vaping wasn't around when I quit. I don't think I would have tried it. I didn't quit because of health concerns. I quit because I got tired of my life being dictated by my addiction to nicotine. Everything I did seemed to be towards thoughts of how long I could go before I could have a smoke. I didn't go to a few movies because I knew I would be miserable towards the end of the movie as all I would be thinking about was smoking a cigarette. When people visit me and they vape I let them vape in my house. I would never let a smoker smoke in my house. Being around smokers doesn't bother me and when I quit I vowed I would never be one of those people who would harp on the dangers of smoking to smokers. I hated that when I smoked and I vowed I wouldn't do that when I quit.
It absolutely does. With the right PG/VG ratio and Nicotine level it can mimic the feel & satisfaction of a cigarette. Takes a little tweaking but a reputable store can do that quickly

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
What do have for a portable vape and how do you like it?

I have an AtmosRX vape pen. Works really well. Charges quick. The charge will last me throughout a day just fine. It's not one of the huge squareish vapes that I see a lot of people use, just a normal Pen.
I haven't tried lots of different kinds because this was the second one I got and it's been working perfectly for over a year.

USB charging is also great.

kapolani

Reaction score
I quit 10 years of smoking by vaping. Used to smoke about a pack every 4 ~ 5 days.

Don't waste your time with the cheap, gas station bought vape pens. They are trash.

Get yourself a good setup from a vape shop.

I think it helped me because it mimicked the ritual of smoking while delivering the nicotine I craved.

I still vape now and again but not as much as before. Haven't touched a cig in over 4 years now.

If you want to save money you can order your gear from this shop. Very good quality stuff (look at reviews) and cheap.

https://www.fasttech.com/category/3024/mod-kits

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I quit 10 years of smoking by vaping. Used to smoke about a pack every 4 ~ 5 days.

Don't waste your time with the cheap, gas station bought vape pens. They are trash.

Get yourself a good setup from a vape shop.

I think it helped me because it mimicked the ritual of smoking while delivering the nicotine I craved.

I still vape now and again but not as much as before. Haven't touched a cig in over 4 years now.

If you want to save money you can order your gear from this shop. Very good quality stuff (look at reviews) and cheap.

https://www.fasttech.com/category/3024/mod-kits

Ha!!! My first vape was from FastTech!!! I can vouch for this site, too, Zoners. Good stuff for the price.

kapolani

Reaction score

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
One of my #1 bro's has a Vape store(I jackhammered the concrete floor out to tap the sewer drain to install the commode/sinks) ran my hand at mixology also(fireball cinnamon whiskey is a tank cracker) I've smoked since I was 14(I remember a pack of smokes was 50 cents then it got bumped a nickel to 55 cents) I've a couple of $100 pen rigs around here somewhere ,at 18mg nicotine it cut my smoking from 2 pack a day to a half pack(when I ran truck interstate I was huffing 3 pack a day and a 12 pack of mountain dew) ALL that stuff is made and shipped straight from China(even the 55 gal. Barrels of the sex lube/ glycerin ) those battery units the size of a pack of cigs have enough juice to prolly smoke crack rock(er,,,not that I would know about that kinda stuff ,but that's the general consensus) I pretty much stuck with Winston/camel flavour,,,, but ya!,,,,I vape.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I used to smoke clove cigarettes but they're illegal now ("for the children", more like for Big Tobacco) so I switched to clove vapes. I only ever smoked them when I was drinking, and that's when I vape. I just buy disposables (online, it's cheaper) and they last me a long time because I'm not an alcoholic. Not yet, anyway. Vaping doesn't make you smell like an ashtray or stain your teeth, so those are other benefits. They also come with zero nicotine if you want, so if you're trying to quit you can still "smoke" without nicotine until you get used to not doing the act at all.