Anyone Just See Kanye At The VMAs?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
xWraithx;2939585 said:
what'd she do?

She won the award for best video and instead of giving a speech, she called Taylor to the stage and gave her the chance to finish her speech.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2939599 said:
She won the award for best video and instead of giving a speech, she called Taylor to the stage and gave her the chance to finish her speech.

Beyonce has class

and some great legs to boot

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Kanye trying to suck up to Beyonce.

She's all class and he's all ###. :cool:

/grumbleYeagdeletemyposts.

heheh

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;2939583 said:
gratz on tard post of the day.

Well done X

Kanye is a child. You know it and I know it.

This had nothing to do w/ entertainment.

It was his chance to trump some white girl and he pulled it off.

Kanye is one of the most racial individuals in the business.

I understand what you're saying in the first half of your post... and I'll admit that apart from liking some of his songs, I don't know much about him. Just sayin, what happened just now was more entertaining to me than sitting through a Taylor Swift acceptance speech, as gigantically ******-ish as it was. That's just how I'm looking at it... I don't get too worked up over crap like that (not saying you are)

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2939599 said:

WOW... (in a good way)

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2939621 said:
well, wraith, you are kind of a tool

so yeah lol j/k

hahah... I have tended to side with unpopular opinions before though, I guess I'm just cool like that ;)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
xWraithx;2939616 said:
I understand what you're saying in the first half of your post... and I'll admit that apart from liking some of his songs, I don't know much about him. Just sayin, what happened just now was more entertaining to me than sitting through a Taylor Swift acceptance speech, as gigantically ******-ish as it was. That's just how I'm looking at it... I don't get too worked up over crap like that (not saying you are)

Im not worked up over it. I think it was pretty asinine of him to treat a total innocent person like that. Nobody respects Kanye and he knows it. Alot of his idiocy comes from the fact that he constantly feels slighted by the industry.

The man is in love w/ himself.

I got big issues w/ anyone doing what he did.

Think if Em went up there and did that to Beyonce. Do you realize the ITSTORM that would follow?

Think about that. ;)

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;2939627 said:
Im not worked up over it. I think it was pretty asinine of him to treat a total innocent person like that. Nobody respects Kanye and he knows it. Alot of his idiocy comes from the fact that he constantly feels slighted by the industry.

The man is in love w/ himself.

I got big issues w/ anyone doing what he did.

Think if Em went up there and did that to Beyonce. Do you realize the ITSTORM that would follow?

Think about that. ;)

I think if Em did that to Beyonce, people would be laughing about it (doesn't he have the long-running tendency to actually do this to people in his songs?)

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2939599 said:

Hoofbite w/ all the updates, I thought you said you dont watch this stuff. You just missed a good game
:p:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Kanye's Apology

On his blog later, he wrote: "I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED!"

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I remember the glory days of MTV where neither one of those clowns would have been let within a 3 mile radias.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Back in the 1970's Charlie Rich was the presenter for the Country Music Entertainer of the Year, country music's biggest award. Charlie read the name of the winner, and it was John Denver. He pulled a lighter out of his pocket and set the winner's card on fire.

Kanye's not the first jerk in music, he won't be the last. I like that Taylor and Beyonce handled it so well. I'd buy their music. You couldn't pay me to have his.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2939837 said:
Back in the 1970's Charlie Rich was the presenter for the Country Music Entertainer of the Year, country music's biggest award. Charlie read the name of the winner, and it was John Denver. He pulled a lighter out of his pocket and set the winner's card on fire.

Kanye's not the first jerk in music, he won't be the last. I like that Taylor and Beyonce handled it so well. I'd buy their music. You couldn't pay me to have his.

:laugh2: :laugh2: