Anyone Just See Kanye At The VMAs?

kmp77

Reaction score
Kanye is just a gay fish who likes fish sticks....leave him alone!

kanye-west-gay-fish-041109-2.jpg

The Panch

Reaction score
Kanye's always careful with who he pulls this with.

Even when 50 was dogging him and calling him all kinds of name, he was throwing up the white flag left and right.

But he's quick to go at people he knows wont do something to his corny ***.

ologan

Reaction score
Think he'll make "The Factor" tonight as a PINHEAD????

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Maybe its because I haven't watched the VMAs in a long, long time but they seem pretty irrelevant and pointless.

I think I can only remember seeing like 6 awards handed out, maybe less.

Best Female Video
Best Male Video (T.I.'s Numa Numa song won this. LOL'd when I heard it)
Best New Artist
Best Video

I think there were a couple more but those are all I remember. What a waste. I remember when the VMAs were considered a real awards show. I actually looked to people next to me watching and said a couple of things that shocked em.

After a long session of Host-Introduction Duo-Performance-Commercial-Host-Duo-Performance-Filler-Host-Filler I looked at the others in the room and said:

"I remember when they actually handed out awards at this show".

And then, after seeing about 15-20 completely C-List celebrities get up to introduce something I said:

"Hell, I also remember when they had famous people do these introductions".

That was the one that people got all pissed about. Like a cast member of an MTV-made show would be a consensus "famous" person.

Show just sucked and I got duped into watching it because of Kanye's shananigans.

Are the MTV movie awards this pathetic as well?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
He should be ban from ever attending again. That kind of **** shouldn't be tolerated.

What a ****** bag loser.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
It's the MTV VMA's, I don't get why people are so offended. I feel bad for Swift, I'm not a fan but she obviously didn't deserve what happened.

But I mean seriously, this is the VMA's, dude.

They could have cut his mike off, they could have had security drag him off the stage, they didn't even kick him out. MTV LOVES this, they WANTED it. Now they are getting all this free press over it, this will be the most watched VMA in some time. People who missed it will go back and look for it. I'm sure the clip is on every viral and social network in the world by now.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2939335 said:
Where did he come from? Did Taylor get to finish her speech?

What a tool.

Yeah, she got to finish it. Beyonce won something later and invited her back on stage to give her speech in her stead.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheCount;2940679 said:
It's the MTV VMA's, I don't get why people are so offended. I feel bad for Swift, I'm not a fan but she obviously didn't deserve what happened.

They could have cut his mike off, they could have had security drag him off the stage, they didn't even kick him out. MTV LOVES this, they WANTED it. Now they are getting all this free press over it, this will be the most watched VMA in some time. People who missed it will go back and look for it. I'm sure the clip is on every viral and social network in the world by now.
Yeah, none of us should express shock or opinions about what he did.

:rolleyes:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hostile;2940727 said:
Yeah, none of us should express shock or opinions about what he did.

:rolleyes:

I didn't say anything about what you should or should not express.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheCount;2940679 said:

TheCount;2940731 said:
I didn't say anything about what you should or should not express.
No, not at all. ;)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
TheCount;2940679 said:

I wouldn't doubt that MTV was well aware what was going to happen way before it happen. Probably even planned it. Remember, reality tv is "all the rage" :rolleyes: