Anyone Just See Kanye At The VMAs?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hostile;2940739 said:
No, not at all. ;)

My saying I don't get why people are so offended is me saying you should not be offended? I didn't realize speaking my own opinion on it was the same as telling you what your opinion should be.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
DIAF;2940779 said:
Kanye apologist spotted!

You clearly missed my point. I don't give two craps what stunts are pulled at the VMA, because MTV is crap. I'm surprised they can sneak in an awards show between their endless episodes of real world and road rules.

mldardy

Reaction score
This is just Kanye being Kanye. He's gonna do this again at another big event. The only way you can stop it is if you don't invite him and even then he will probably slip in somewhere.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
TheCount;2940679 said:
It's the MTV VMA's, I don't get why people are so offended. I feel bad for Swift, I'm not a fan but she obviously didn't deserve what happened.

But I mean seriously, this is the VMA's, dude.

They could have cut his mike off, they could have had security drag him off the stage, they didn't even kick him out. MTV LOVES this, they WANTED it. Now they are getting all this free press over it, this will be the most watched VMA in some time. People who missed it will go back and look for it. I'm sure the clip is on every viral and social network in the world by now.

Friend of mine said he did get the boot.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheCount;2940759 said:
My saying I don't get why people are so offended is me saying you should not be offended? I didn't realize speaking my own opinion on it was the same as telling you what your opinion should be.
I didn't even know what the VMAs were. I had to look it up. I can't really even tell you who Kanye is. I doubt I have ever heard a song of his.

I had never heard of Beyonce's "greatest video of the decade." I have now seen it. If that is indeed the greatest video of the decade then videos have sucked. It was okay. Certainly nothing earth shattering and world changing.

I am a country music fan. I know Taylor's song. I've never seen the video. Not even after this.

Translation...I have no dog in this fight, and I doubt I am alone. I doubt others are as ill informed as I admittedly am, but maybe they are. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say they probably aren't. I am quite sure other people don't care enough about the VMAs to watch them. Just like I am quite sure not all of us live in the towns where police officers over react and show brutish behavior. Why should we care or comment if we don't live there? Same mentality as what you are asking.

I am not Beyonce fan really. Couldn't even tell you one song she sings. I'll go buy her album though. I will always support class and stand up against idiotic behavior.

Even if I don't give two hoots in hell about the awards show.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
From WWTDD.com: :lmao2:

01kanyedifficulties.jpg

You knew the caps-lock key was gonna catch a beating once Kanye sobered up and someone told him what he did to Taylor Swift.

I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

He can’t be that sorry because he does this sort of thing all the time. Award shows should tag him like scientists do with caribou, and whenever they see his red dot moving toward the stage, they can put up the Kanye “technical difficulties” card until he’s done ruining everyone’s night. The one I made is just a suggestion. The real ones will be a lot better. Like one could have a Kanye in a straight jacket running away from men in white coats as they try to catch him with those big butterfly nets.

http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/kanye-is-really-sorry/

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
TheCount;2940759 said:

You are sooo sensitive.

/queuePAintsSummersEve.jpg :)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Danny White;2941090 said:
From WWTDD.com: :lmao2:

01kanyedifficulties.jpg

You knew the caps-lock key was gonna catch a beating once Kanye sobered up and someone told him what he did to Taylor Swift.

He can’t be that sorry because he does this sort of thing all the time. Award shows should tag him like scientists do with caribou, and whenever they see his red dot moving toward the stage, they can put up the Kanye “technical difficulties” card until he’s done ruining everyone’s night. The one I made is just a suggestion. The real ones will be a lot better. Like one could have a Kanye in a straight jacket running away from men in white coats as they try to catch him with those big butterfly nets.

http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/kanye-is-really-sorry/

I got Iced Coffee all over my monitor.

Freakin THANKS A LOT DW.

:lmao2: I love good caribou humor.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Someone w/ some balls should do the exact same thing to him. And not like " Hey Kanye, remember when you did this? tehe".

Take the mic mid speech, disrespect him, walk off and cut to commercial.

And I do have a dog in this fight. Kanye is way better than Beyonce and whatsherface.

Rogah

Reaction score
Gentlemen, gentlemen... there's only one way to logically solve this issue. Clearly Taylor Swift and Beyonce should engage in nude wrestling and the winner gets the VMA. The loser gets to go home with me. Obviously, in this case, there truly is no loser.

:D May the best woman win. :D

Rogah

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2939570 said:
At an awards show entertainment isn't supposed to come from pissing on someone's acceptance speech. That's their moment for all their hard work.

There was nothing bold about the move. It was pretty chicken ****.

I wish someone would call him on it.
+1. :bow:

mldardy

Reaction score
I love Kanye's music. When he first came out with College Dropout and then Late Registration this guy clearly had some talent and energy that was missing from the rap game except for Outkast. I still love his music but why does he act like this all the time.