anyone like wrestling?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Rampage;2823926 said:
hhh will turn 40 next month. Sting turned 50 in March.

Sting was an absolute God in WCW.

It was nuts to watch his war with the NWO.

Undisputed

Reaction score
My favorite diva is in my signature. ;)

Undertaker is the man as far my favorite wrestler of all-time. His gimmick captured my imagination as a kid and now his excellent wrestling skills always leave me wanting more. He is one of the best "big man" workers of all-time. His match with HBK at Mania was amazing, as are all of their matches. They share an amazing chemistry, dating back to the first ever Hell in a Cell match.

The product isn't great right now, but I still try to keep up. They really need to elevate the midcard and stop using them as simply "jobbers to the stars". The tag team division is non-existent and it's sad. Back in the day, the midcard was half of the reason you watched wrestling at all.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
kurt angle is on a level all of his own in my opinion in fact i have his entrance music as my ring tone on my mobile just now though i had to edit out the first 8 seconds
[youtube]zTK3j5-OEzc[/youtube]. at the moment i enjoy watching beer money, motor city machine guns, aj styles, sheik abdul bashir, christopher daniels, samoa joe, booker t, jeff jarrett (not so much now but loved him when he was in wwe and wcw), steiner is still good on the mic but terrible in ring these days, the miz (though as i said in a previous post more for his promos than his in ring work at the moment), john morrison, edge, jericho, hbk, sum punk, christian and jack swagger looks promising.
would also have to say that the knockouts division in tna is far superior to the wwe divas as they actualy have matches worth watching, though i am admitadly biased due to the beautiful peoples ring entrance.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;2823836 said:
In no particular order...

The Undertaker, John Morrison, MVP, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Edge, Batista, HHH, Sting, Randy Orton, and CM Punk.

My all time favorites were the Road Warriors. Especially when they came to the ring to Iron Man by Black Sabbath and just destroyed people. Was very sad when they made Hawk a joke and then when he died.

Single wrestler, Undertaker is my favorite followed closely by Randy Macho Man Savage whom I have met. Very cool guy. I did some celebrity impersonations for a radio station and he was one. They had me do my impersonation of him for him. He loved it. Said it was the best he's ever heard. I was flattered but I doubt that was true.

Jericho is a great heel. One of my favorites.
Savage was great. His match with Steamboat at WM3 was phenomenal On RAW, I enjoy the guys you named save Batista. He just doesn't do it for me. I like Big Show, though. He's a very underrated worker imo He has some clunkers but when put with the right guy he can put together a pretty good match.
Kofi Kingston is a bright young star. Rey Mysterio is great for a small guy.

I also like the Hart Dynasty in ECW. People trained by the Hart family tend to be pretty good in the ring.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2824396 said:
Sting was an absolute God in WCW.

It was nuts to watch his war with the NWO.

ppffttt i'm NWO 4 LIFE!
daschoo;2824405 said:
kurt angle is on a level all of his own in my opinion in fact i have his entrance music as my ring tone on my mobile just now though i had to edit out the first 8 seconds
[youtube]zTK3j5-OEzc[/youtube]. at the moment i enjoy watching beer money, motor city machine guns, aj styles, sheik abdul bashir, christopher daniels, samoa joe, booker t, jeff jarrett (not so much now but loved him when he was in wwe and wcw), steiner is still good on the mic but terrible in ring these days, the miz (though as i said in a previous post more for his promos than his in ring work at the moment), john morrison, edge, jericho, hbk, sum punk, christian and jack swagger looks promising.
would also have to say that the knockouts division in tna is far superior to the wwe divas as they actualy have matches worth watching, though i am admitadly biased due to the beautiful peoples ring entrance.
I was a big fan of Kurt. he put on some of the best matches i've ever seen especially with Benoit. but i don't follow wrestling like I used too and I don't really like the new company he's in.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
thats two weeks running john morrison has had the match of the week. this week v sum punk wasn't as good as last week v edge but still an excelent match. sum punk is doing a good job selling a gradual heel turn as well.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
daschoo;2824651 said:
thats two weeks running john morrison has had the match of the week. this week v sum punk wasn't as good as last week v edge but still an excelent match. sum punk is doing a good job selling a gradual heel turn as well.
Punk vs Hardy should be great tomorrow.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;2824601 said:
ppffttt i'm NWO 4 LIFE!

I was a big fan of Kurt. he put on some of the best matches i've ever seen especially with Benoit. but i don't follow wrestling like I used too and I don't really like the new company he's in.
I am sad to say Chris Benoit is one of the wrestlers I liked better than anyone else. His intensity was awesome.

His end is unforgivable.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Undisputed;2824398 said:
My favorite diva is in my signature. ;)

Undertaker is the man as far my favorite wrestler of all-time. His gimmick captured my imagination as a kid and now his excellent wrestling skills always leave me wanting more. He is one of the best "big man" workers of all-time. His match with HBK at Mania was amazing, as are all of their matches. They share an amazing chemistry, dating back to the first ever Hell in a Cell match.

The product isn't great right now, but I still try to keep up. They really need to elevate the midcard and stop using them as simply "jobbers to the stars". The tag team division is non-existent and it's sad. Back in the day, the midcard was half of the reason you watched wrestling at all.
I never liked Paul Bearer being with the Undertaker. But this is the baddest footage of the Undertaker ever.

[youtube]ZjIFYyCWS3g[/youtube]

I loved Jake Roberts too. He was one bad dude.

Their match at Wrestlemania VIII Part I

[youtube]Q1ZmU8TWOTc[/youtube]

Part II

[youtube]GtyhLmKlr2M[/youtube]

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;2824816 said:
I never liked Paul Bearer being with the Undertaker. But this is the baddest footage of the Undertaker ever.

[youtube]ZjIFYyCWS3g[/youtube]

I loved Jake Roberts too. He was one bad dude.

Their match at Wrestlemania VIII Part I

[youtube]Q1ZmU8TWOTc[/youtube]

Part II

[youtube]GtyhLmKlr2M[/youtube]
Jake's in-ring psychology was second to none. Too bad his addiction to drugs and alcohol ruined his career.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
windward;2824934 said:
Jake's in-ring psychology was second to none. Too bad his addiction to drugs and alcohol ruined his career.
I have to agree with that. Him vs. Rick Rude, Randy Savage, Undertaker, and Junk Yard Dog, etc. was awesome times.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Hostile;2824816 said:

Thanks for posting those. Great videos. I had no idea Jake was that charismatic (a little before my time). What a heel...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I stopped watching wrestling when I was about 12 when I got too old for it and realized that to continue to watch it would just kill brain cells.