Anyone Play Madden 19 on PC as the Cowboys?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
When you are in the middle of playing Franchise mode, and rosters change when you download them... Why isn't Amari on my team now?
You'll have to restart the franchise to have the updated rosters reflect unfortunately. It does feel misleading when they prompt you to download them but that's only for online matches.

zerofill

Reaction score
You'll have to restart the franchise to have the updated rosters reflect unfortunately. It does feel misleading when they prompt you to download them but that's only for online matches.

Yeah I kept wondering why it said it was downloading updated rosters, and then never used them in current franchise. Thanks!

zerofill

Reaction score
I beat the Titans 31 - 3...

Maybe that is a good sign. We will have a great game against them, so we can be crushed the following week.

Beat Mariota to death... LVE, DLAW, and Taco beat him senseless. I think Lee even had an interception, and Jaylon a FF on him.

I haven't watched any of their games this year, but I hope their O-line sucks that bad lol.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
I can't win a game so far... let alone make the playoffs lol. So realistic for me.

It takes time to get used to things. I started off with an offense as anemic as our real life one. Was 3-4 and thinking I was going to miss the playoffs. Then things clicked and I finished 11-5 with a 15-1 year the following season. What did it for me was learning how to read coverages and improving my play calling. Definitely run those little drills they give you on how to beat certain coverages.

zerofill

Reaction score
It takes time to get used to things. I started off with an offense as anemic as our real life one. Was 3-4 and thinking I was going to miss the playoffs. Then things clicked and I finished 11-5 with a 15-1 year the following season. What did it for me was learning how to read coverages and improving my play calling. Definitely run those little drills they give you on how to beat certain coverages.

I think my biggest problem was I plugged an xbox one controller into the PC, since it is really for thos etypes of controllers. I had to get used to remembering the friggin letters on the keys without looking. For awhile I was like Dak staring down one receiver lol.

zerofill

Reaction score
Well getting used to it... but I cheated and restarted a few games where I pressed wrong buttons and crap lol... But, I have the buttons pretty much down now...

I am pretty amazed at how good this game is. My daughter bought me 2018 for the Xbox, but I am on a computer, since I am a programmer... so I play a game when taking a break lol.

Some of the things we see in real games, really are similar in this game... Like all out blitzing Drew Brees was definitely a mistake lol.

They seem to have made the Colts with Luck a heck of a lot better then they really are...

But after restarting a few games... actually restarting my franchise multiple times... because it was a learning process... I am in the wild card game haha.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be 47 next month... I bought Madden for the PC, because they came out with it for that again finally. My daughter bought 18 for me for the xbox one that she has... But I never go on that thing. I am a programmer, so mostly on a computer.

I figured, what the heck...I used to love Football games. I never really play games at all anymore.

But anyone playing the Cowboys, I knock Dak a lot... But, this is actually a serious question.

I don't know if I just suck at this game that much, but I never had a QB throw behind a receiver, or over their heads like Dak is doing in Madden for me.

I seriously am not joking, this has nothing to do with Dak the real player, and my feelings about him not being the franchise QB.

Has anyone else had those issues? I think it gave me an option of difficulty, which I took like the one down form the hardest. I forget lol...

But, did they really make him play like that, or is it just me being old, and getting the hang of this stuff again lol.
I haven't played a video game since my matel intelevision in the early 80s. Im 52 and retired, been thinking about getting a PlayStation. Maybe Santa will bring me one.

zerofill

Reaction score
I haven't played a video game since my matel intelevision in the early 80s. Im 52 and retired, been thinking about getting a PlayStation. Maybe Santa will bring me one.
Yeah turning 47 here in about 45min HAHA... I'm eastern timezone. But, yeah pretty much the same. I don't play games really. But, since I am a programmer, and already on the computer... I use Madden now for breaks.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah turning 47 here in about 45min HAHA... I'm eastern timezone. But, yeah pretty much the same. I don't play games really. But, since I am a programmer, and already on the computer... I use Madden now for breaks.
Happy birthday!! I was going to bed, but I will pour me a scotch in your honor!! Salud!