Anyone remember Miles Austin?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Never saw this on him...he was one of my favorite players to watch from that era. The little tidbit I didn't know was Todd Haley was the one who was pushing him as a receivers coach....I don't even remember Todd Haley being the Chiefs head coach when Miles went off for 250. Sucked the hammy's got him. Stripped him from having a much better and longer career.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw at the Miles Austin break out game in Kansas City. He actually caught that last TD right in front of. We were in the 23rd row and had perfect view of the entire play. It was stadium takeover that day and the Cowboy fans were so loud it was awesome. All the Chiefs fans were so mad and stormed out.

starfan1

Reaction score
I was at that game when austin went off in KC. what a great performance all i could remember is it was cold as hell as i was pretty high up. By that time in life I had quit drinking so i didnt have any antifreez :laugh: e in me

Toro9

Reaction score
Sat on the bench for a good part of 3 years then blew up in 2009. Declined quickly but was serviceable for a couple more years.

I met him while he was getting his car washed in 2007 at a car wash/lube center I was employed at. Cool guy. Blue eyes. Signed a plush football for me.

foofighters

Reaction score
Never saw this on him...he was one of my favorite players to watch from that era. The little tidbit I didn't know was Todd Haley was the one who was pushing him as a receivers coach....I don't even remember Todd Haley being the Chiefs head coach when Miles went off for 250. Sucked the hammy's got him. Stripped him from having a much better and longer career.

Who?

Oh that guy that Romo made look better than he was?

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Speaking of Todd Haley- his wife found a dead mouse in a McDonalds's Happy Meal in Southlake Tx about 20 years ago.....That's how I will always remember Todd Haley

CWR

Reaction score

I remember the year before he blew up we supposedly had a second round offer from the Jets. I was ticked off we didn't take him then he blew up, against KC I think.