Anyone seen a downloadable version of the game?

EndGame

Reaction score
I listened to the game but didn't get to see it. I really want to see Julius Jones running like he did last season. Have any of you seen a downloadable version of the game yet?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
EndGame said:
I listened to the game but didn't get to see it. I really want to see Julius Jones running like he did last season. Have any of you seen a downloadable version of the game yet?
Reminicent of last year.
Definitely worth seeing.

EndGame

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
I will see what I can do.
That would be awesome. I'm keeping an eye on the bit torrent sites, but haven't seen it yet.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hey guys, the DVD file was a little over 1 gig and I was only able to compress it to 466 Megs.

I am not sure how to compress the file any further but I will keep looking into it.

marchetta

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Hey guys, the DVD file was a little over 1 gig and I was only able to compress it to 466 Megs.

I am not sure how to compress the file any further but I will keep looking into it.

466Mb is cool with me. Upload it!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Give me a few minutes to upload it....

It will be on my server at home instead of dallascowboyz.com so it will probably be kind of slow...

- Mike G.

DBoys

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Give me a few minutes to upload it....

It will be on my server at home instead of dallascowboyz.com so it will probably be kind of slow...

- Mike G.

create a torrent that way everyone can upload

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
DBoys said:
create a torrent that way everyone can upload

Which torrent site would I send it too and how do I make a torrent...I am only familiar with how to download them lol.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Dang...making those suckers are pretty easy. I guess I can upload my Fist of the North Star 1-152 once the DVDs come from Korea.

Anyway...

Here is the link to the site, the Panthers/Boys game is at the bottom, so hurry up and start downloading so we can have more seeders...

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=cowboys

For those that dont now what to do, here is a link that can get you started
Torrent FAQs

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone has the 1st Skins game or the 2nd Philly game, I am interested in adding it to my DVD collection, just PM me if you have it.

Hiero

Reaction score
yep, zero seeders, you need to seed it yourself to start it off.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I dont have a torrent file player or program. Is there a free one to download?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I am seeding it...2 people are connected and downloading it as we speak.

If you are going by the Info the minnova.org site, it is not going to have any seeders and leechers at first until there is some activity.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I'm going by the fact that there's no tracker and all attempts to download it are unsuccessful.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
When I made the torrent in Azureus, I chose the option to seed when the it was done making the torrent.

When I look in my upload section on Azureus, it says that the torrent is being seeded (seeding) and

Has this info:

Seeds 0(1)
Peers 5(5)
Up Speed 24.1 kb
Share Ration 0.040
Uploaded 18.24 mb

Looking at the file details, I have 5 IPs attached to this file and are downloading it.

Not sure.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Ahhhh

Looked at my settings and I have the default, which allows only 4 Uploads at a time.

Let me change it, but I think it will have to be restarted?

The reason it says 5 Peers is because one of the IPs in the details is mine

Kilyin

Reaction score
Keeps saying "Connection Error: Timeout" under the Tracker. I know how to download torrents so that isn't the problem. Not sure, thanks for trying though. Maybe you're out of bandwidth.