Anyone seen a downloadable version of the game?

Hiero

Reaction score
still download rate 0 KB. would love to get this file going, let me know if you change something please.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The file details show there are 9 Peers connected...however...

4 of those Peers seem to be hogging all the bandwidth, the rest are stuck at zero, im sure once those 4 peers get the entire file and hopefully seed themselves and add to the swarm, it should open things up for you guys.

- Mike G.

Etonicas

Reaction score
Well I finally got it to start downloading after a while of inactive sitting, with one seed.

Hiero

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
The file details show there are 9 Peers connected...however...

4 of those Peers seem to be hogging all the bandwidth, the rest are stuck at zero, im sure once those 4 peers get the entire file and hopefully seed themselves and add to the swarm, it should open things up for you guys.

- Mike G.
ok. anyone downloading, please leave it on to seed after you finish downloading, thanks.

Etonicas

Reaction score
Hiero said:
ok. anyone downloading, please leave it on to seed after you finish downloading, thanks.

Absolutely, makes it much easier for others to get the file.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yep, as of now you have 15 people trying to download a 466 mb file from 1 computer...

Patience..daniel son

img_morita2.jpg

:D

- Mike G.

rojan

Reaction score
This site was posted like a month or 2 ago..n e ways it has alot of footballs games played this year on it...I have enjoyed it, maybe you guys will too....Its like a week or 2 late in gettin the games up and running but this will benifit all of us when we are waiting for free agency to begin

vlad

Reaction score
Its 6:44 east coast time, no seeders, if someone can seed once I get it full I'll definitely leave my torrent up.

kapolani

Reaction score
I'm on the east coast. I will d/l and see as well.

Let's help each other out on this.

I will give you my first born.

md2005

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Dang...making those suckers are pretty easy. I guess I can upload my Fist of the North Star 1-152 once the DVDs come from Korea.

Anyway...

Here is the link to the site, the Panthers/Boys game is at the bottom, so hurry up and start downloading so we can have more seeders...

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=cowboys

For those that dont now what to do, here is a link that can get you started
Torrent FAQs
Having a difficult time donwloading. any quick instruciton

lkelly

Reaction score
Anyone who's downloaded the whole thing - can you jump back on? Showing 0 peers and 0 seeders...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Aight, I just limited the uploads to 2 people.

When you allow more, it really lowers all the times to like 2 kb/s.

For some reason, once a person gets like 80% of the file, it cuts that person off and gives priority to people with lesser percentage then that.

One person is about to get 100% of the file and I am going to make sure the 2nd person that gets to upload is > 80% as well.

- Mike G.

aznhalf

Reaction score
I'm up at 60%. Once I get it I'll leave it up for a while, I hope others do the same.

Thanks mick for the torrent, we appreciate it.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
NP

Actually looking at the Swarm Diagram, I see what is happening.

Think of it as a Clock.

It is at 1, it gives that peer the right to download and cuts off everyone else, then when it moves to 2, it gives that peer the right to download and cuts off everyone else and so forth and so forth. So you have 16 numbers on the clock right now and it is moving through each one at a time. I would prefer it to give precedence to those that have the highest percent of the file so they
can quickly become seeders.

Somebody that has an IP that starts with "85.181" (dont want to give out the entire number) has 90% of the file and should be a seeder real soon.

Hopefully that person will seed once he has the entire file.

Update: There are now 3 Peers that are up to 90%.

- Mike G.

vlad

Reaction score
thanks for keeping us up to date. I'm excited for my tracker to connect. thanks also for the video.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
2 Peers are now at 99% and another one at 97%. If your client allows it, please allow a little bit more uploads then the default settings allow.

Once these guys/gals come on board, you all should really start seeing faster speeds, but of course anything is faster then old 0.00 kb/s LOL.

- Mike G.

Etonicas

Reaction score
Under seeders it now says 4 connected, 1 in swarm what-ever that means?

I'm at about 75% done right now...