Anyone seen a downloadable version of the game?

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
i am seeding as of rite now...
Quality is good, sound is good

I think whenever Mick uploaded it, it only let Azureus clients download it because I had problems with ABC and BitComet before I went to Azureus which worked fine.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Capt.Gut said:
It's a hard job to cut a 60 min game under 60 minutes. I don't know if this will be fun to do for you. I'm totaly fine with the quality. You missed one play (sack on Bledsoe up the middle) but you had the replay. Good job. :)

Yep, I remember that. I was talking on the phone or something and forgot to unpause.

jamez25

Reaction score
downloading at around 315 kbs/sec ...cannot wait to watch the game !! thank you for creating this video !!!

jamez25

Reaction score
have finished loading the vid.....the audio and video quality are great !!! will seed for the rest of the night.thank you again !!!

Hiero

Reaction score
Great vid. However was kinda blurry on full screen, although great quality watching it on my comp. Thanks a ton.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hiero said:
Great vid. However was kinda blurry on full screen, although great quality watching it on my comp. Thanks a ton.

Right...

On DVDs, at least American DVDs, it is 720x480, which makes it a huge file if you rip it to your Hard Drive with defaults intact.

In order to make it smaller for you guys to download, I had to change the resolution to 352x240.

So..yeah..if you go full screen it is going to be pixelated unless you re-convert and set the converter of choice to 720x480.

- Mike G.

Hiero

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Right...

On DVDs, at least American DVDs, it is 720x480, which makes it a huge file if you rip it to your Hard Drive with defaults intact.

In order to make it smaller for you guys to download, I had to change the resolution to 352x240.

So..yeah..if you go full screen it is going to be pixelated unless you re-convert and set the converter of choice to 720x480.

- Mike G.
ya I gotcha. Wasnt trying to complain I know you had to reduce it. Thanks again.

rwalters31

Reaction score
I thank you for the game video. However, The process of downloading a Torrin RAR program was a pain. Then it took all night to down load the RAR game. Then I had to fine and download an un-rar progam that turned it into a AVI file. I am using DivX Player to view the game. Weeeeey, what a chore.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
rwalters31 said:
I thank you for the game video. However, The process of downloading a Torrin RAR program was a pain. Then it took all night to down load the RAR game. Then I had to fine and download an un-rar progam that turned it into a AVI file. I am using DivX Player to view the game. Weeeeey, what a chore.

Im sorry for your pain :D

aznhalf

Reaction score
rwalters31 said:

WinRar is generally a good thing to have regardless=P

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
IndianaCowboyFan said:
Ok guys I am clueless. Where do I download a winrar? I already have a divx player.

Thanks in advance.

I got mine from a bit torrent site and I the only reason it was in winrar was because I thought it would compress it really good, but it only mashed it down by 6 megs, so next time it will just be the file.

I dont think winrar is free, so you will have to get the cracked version, which I have and can email to you at some point.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I dont get it, do I have to sign up or something?

Last time I jsut clicked and hit download, wheres that link?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The link to the game torrent is the same one on I think page 2 or 3 of this thread.

I have deleted the game off of my hard drive this mourning and turned Azureus off as my server was running for 5 straight days and needed a rest.

I know there were 6 seeders when I cut it off though.

When I seed the Rams game, I may just throw the Carolina game back up.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
OK, the links you sent me looked like I had to sign up to that forum

So I can get it when you do the Rams game?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
OK, the links you sent me looked like I had to sign up to that forum

So I can get it when you do the Rams game?

You do not have to sign up to download the torrent. The link sends you to the torrent where you can download it.

I may put it back up when I seed the Rams game but I am not sure.

I am pretty certain people are still seeding the game...so you can download it now.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
Regardless of what we do in FA.

Regardless of whether BP retires.

Regardless of what they think of Drew Bledsoe.

Regardless if Dat retires or if Singleton is let go.

Regardless of anything else, we will draft an OT in round 1 if a good one is there when we are on the clock.

The position held our offense hostage all year, particularly after FA got hurt. Good tackles don't get let go often and when they do they're expensive. We need to get younger, cheaper and oh yeah better on the OL. That's what the draft is for. If we took a Winston Justice or a Marcus McNeill I'll be satisfied. It needs to happen and it will happen IMO.

Huh? :D

I think you posted in the wrong thread lol