Anyone seen a downloadable version of the game?

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yeah, I am use to going the other way hardrive file to DVD and not DVD to hardrive file.

That sucker was 1.4 gigs or something and I was able to compress to 466 megs.

I wish I could get it even smaller but heck with Torrents, I dont know if that is too big because I download 5 gig files alot.

I didn't find it that large but others may have

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Quality and sound is good. Some replays (different angle) of the sweet runs from Julius would have been nice.

Great job.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Capt.Gut said:
Quality and sound is good. Some replays (different angle) of the sweet runs from Julius would have been nice.

Great job.

You mean from the TV game or are you saying going in and editing the video itself?

I thought I left the replays of big plays both squads made in there. I was recording on SP, which is 2 hours. Last time, for the Skins game I had it on EP for 4 hours and the quality was crappy.

So I had to really cut out commercials, halftime, and chit chat on the sidelines and replays to keep it under 2 hours. Funny thing it, I almost got it under an hour, which would allow me to do it in XP recording which is an hour recording and the quality would be maximized.

marchetta

Reaction score
Problem solved. As others suggested, you need Azureus to DL this torrent. I tried with BitTornado and the Client recommended by miniNova but neither worked. After reading several successful posts, I DL Azureus and it worked instantly. DL=70kb/s, UL=30kb/s. I'll have it in an hour or so and I'll keep seeding to help out the cause. Great job MickGreen58!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Zaxor, just curious,what is the meaning of the picture in your avatar?

Anti-Bledsoe?

Oh no...was he sacked again...;)

this guy is a real jiggalo he must have been in the sack with more people than ole Wilt Chamberlain

it really is just something to put up there till I find something suitable for the board

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
marchetta said:
Problem solved. As others suggested, you need Azureus to DL this torrent. I tried with BitTornado and the Client recommended by miniNova but neither worked. After reading several successful posts, I DL Azureus and it worked instantly. DL=70kb/s, UL=30kb/s. I'll have it in an hour or so and I'll keep seeding to help out the cause. Great job MickGreen58!

Cool Cool.

I just got a DVD Recorder a month ago, so from now on I will be recording all games and can put them up via Torrent after I have ripped it to my hard drive.

Just wish we would have been doing this sooner, as of now, I have only been able to get about 8 games, I would really like to get the other 7.

- Mike G.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Still no workie, and that's with Azureus the entire time.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
OK spent 3hrs downloading, and I can not figure out how yo play the damn torrent file. I try to open it , and it asks me to save a path? Help.

br4822

Reaction score
you extract it using winrar a program somewhat like winzip and you save the path where you want the video files to be extacted to.

Kilyin

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

Yeah, I use a router, but that isn't the problem, trust me. I ran the NAT test and everything tests out okay. Apparently it was the other torrent, because now that you gave me the new one it's downloading just fine. Very strange, never seen anything like it. Least it's working now. Why didn't you cough up that other torrent sooner?! Just kidding, thanks.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Yeah, I use a router, but that isn't the problem, trust me. I ran the NAT test and everything tests out okay. Apparently it was the other torrent, because now that you gave me the new one it's downloading just fine. Very strange, never seen anything like it. Least it's working now. Why didn't you cough up that other torrent sooner?! Just kidding, thanks.

Well, that torrentspy.com is one of the largest torrent sites around. When I submitted it, I tried to search for it in their DB and it never came up.

When I searched today, it came up on the search, so I guess they have a waiting period policy.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Ok, so when this downloads overnight here at my office, how will I retrieve it in the morning?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
Ok, so when this downloads overnight here at my office, how will I retrieve it in the morning?

I dont understand?

Once you download the torrent and open the torrent up in your Torrent Client Application such as Azureus, it is downloading to your machine to the default location you specified in the Client Application.

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
You mean from the TV game or are you saying going in and editing the video itself?

I thought I left the replays of big plays both squads made in there. I was recording on SP, which is 2 hours. Last time, for the Skins game I had it on EP for 4 hours and the quality was crappy.

So I had to really cut out commercials, halftime, and chit chat on the sidelines and replays to keep it under 2 hours. Funny thing it, I almost got it under an hour, which would allow me to do it in XP recording which is an hour recording and the quality would be maximized.

I meant the TV replays. When I watched, sometimes the replay started and then it was cut off. But I didn't know the restrictions with the 2 hours vs. quality. I'll take quality over replays. Anyway, every coverage of cowboys games is welcome.
Most times when the cowboys game is shown in german TV, they play like crap (i.e. the last Washington game) :bang2: I don't know if there is a coincidence.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Capt.Gut said:
I meant the TV replays. When I watched, sometimes the replay started and then it was cut off. But I didn't know the restrictions with the 2 hours vs. quality. I'll take quality over replays. Anyway, every coverage of cowboys games is welcome.
Most times when the cowboys game is shown in german TV, they play like crap (i.e. the last Washington game) :bang2: I don't know if there is a coincidence.

Hahaha

Yeah, I dont know how all DVD Recorders work but my Panasonic I bought last month works like this:

XP = 1 Hour = Highest Quality DVD
SP = 2 Hours = 2nd Highest Quality DVD
EP = 4 Hours = 3rd Highest Quality DVD
LP = 6 Hours = 4th Highest Quality DVD

I was doing them all in EP so I could just only worry about pausing during halftime and during commercials but the playback was kind of crappy like the manual said it would be :).

With the Panthers game, I went to SP and really had to start cutting out even the in between plays and the chit chat with chick on the sidelines, forget her name, along with the commercials and halftime.

I am thinking about trying to get it to XP (1 hour) but that is really cutting it close and if we go into Overtime, Im well you know....

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
It's a hard job to cut a 60 min game under 60 minutes. I don't know if this will be fun to do for you. I'm totaly fine with the quality. You missed one play (sack on Bledsoe up the middle) but you had the replay. Good job. :)

zagnut

Reaction score
It's hard for me to believe the MPAA has anything to worry about with Torrents. Five pages of "I can't ge...wait, I think it's...all I get is an erro...arghhh!!!...now it's wor...it stopped downlo...shoot, what am I doing wro...download a different client and point the rabbit ears toward Venu...woo hoo, 10 kb/sec...ok, now I'm...it's still not wo...aaargh!!!...

:D

Not to say I don't appreciate the work Mick. Just found the thread funny.

Hopefully the NFL will start selling video of games on iTunes for a $1.99 and a person could download a game in 5 minutes. I think they'd make a ton of money.