Anyone Still Think Kellen Moore Has Earned Anything in the NFL?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
3rd and 1 on the final drive, and you've been running somewhat efficiently...and you pass. What proves to work consistently means nothing to this entire coaching staff. It's picking plays out of a hat. Moore and this entire coaching staff need to go at the conclusion of another wasted season.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Well, I might agree with ya but I think it's common knowledge that Garrett can and does override Moore in critical situations and I have seen him do it. In the Saints game they happened to show JG at a critical 3rd down and JG said "RUN ZEKE" into the headset. I can read lips. No doubt he said "PASS IT" here.
Moore may be calling the game but JG has huge input - maybe not the exact play - but instructing Moore to run or pass is huge.

Fire them both just to make sure. I'm over the "genius" experiments. Didn't work with Garrett, don't see much difference with Moore.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I think the kid has a world of potential but people forget, as Romo pointed out against the Jets, he's still running an offense that has Garrett's fingerprints all over it.

It's the same question on the defensive side. We know both Garrett and Marinelli need to go, but how bad are the other two coaches?

links18

Reaction score
Moore should be assistant water boy at this point in his career.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Execution is the key. The playcalling was fine. Second guessing is easy after a play fails.
They were struggling to execute a pass play without getting called for a penalty. That needs to be factored in.

Brooksey

Reaction score
3rd and 1 on the final drive, and you've been running somewhat efficiently...and you pass. What proves to work consistently means nothing to this entire coaching staff. It's picking plays out of a hat. Moore and this entire coaching staff need to go at the conclusion of another wasted season.
It’s the same old BS.. the only constant is Jason G

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
3rd and 1 on the final drive, and you've been running somewhat efficiently...and you pass. What proves to work consistently means nothing to this entire coaching staff. It's picking plays out of a hat.

Last week we tried two late game runs and choked.

We were running better than usual. Not great. You can argue the call, but it wasn't horrible.

Should have been running more all day, including Dak. A running QB is a big advantage in executing plays in rough weather. NE's only loss this year was to a running QB.

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

2 weeks ago people were *****ing we were running on 3rd and 2 in the same situation.... :popcorn:

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Um, guys... that 3rd and 1 pass play worked. We just got gypped on a horrible penalty for it, which the OC has no control over.

I thought it was a nice adaptation following the Vikings game. If we had ran it up the gut again and got stuffed there, fans would be screaming.

morat1959

Reaction score
Um, guys... that 3rd and 1 pass play worked. We just got gypped on a horrible penalty for it, which the OC has no control over.

I thought it was a nice adaptation following the Vikings game. If we had ran it up the gut again and got stuffed there, fans would be screaming.
Let’s pay him millions and give him a 20 year contract!