Anyone Still Think Kellen Moore Has Earned Anything in the NFL?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Last week we tried two late game runs and choked.

We were running better than usual. Not great. You can argue the call, but it wasn't horrible.

Should have been running more all day, including Dak. A running QB is a big advantage in executing plays in rough weather. NE's only loss this year was to a running QB.

And even if the running game wasn't great, it's still one yard, and then you still have 4th down. Chances are, Elliott picks it up.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Oh, I agree. I haven't bought any hype about this team since the season ended last year, especially after our refusal to add help where we have always needed it. We're still largely the same team, especially in the coaching dept. We still control our destiny, but we still have only beaten poor to mediocre teams, at best.

We had a golden opportunity to increase our lead in the NFC East by 2 games and did not get the job done. That's what bothers me.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Making a 3nd string QB an Offensive Cooordianor ( KMoore ) of an NFL team in a lapse of less than 1 week was a great decision .

Zero Experience = Success .
- The Garrett Era

kskboys

Reaction score
Moore is a bright young mind. About the only thing we know about him at this point is that he needs some direction, some help. He's certainly not going to get it from the current staff.

bodi

Reaction score
i like what Kellen has done

just keep Kitna as QB coach

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett deserves better Coordinators, as a heck of a coach Garrett deserves to change his whole staff to his liking .

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Kellen needs to go somewhere with true leadership and real accountability.

He may be a decent coach one day but his unwarranted promotion here isn't helping him. He needs to go to UW and work for Chris Peterson. When his playcalling draws the wrath of Peterson, he'll get better or he'll get fired.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Moore is a bright young mind. About the only thing we know about him at this point is that he needs some direction, some help. He's certainly not going to get it from the current staff.

Kid has managed to put together the #1 offense in the league despite being handcuffed by our idiot head coach. I know for a fact there is so much more to the Kellen Moore playbook we haven't seen. I can just imagine what a coaching meeting sounds like under Garrett....KM...I'd like to spread them out in the redzone...and run some 4 or 5 WR sets....Garrett response...."Too risky..just give it to 21...and keep it close."

tcc0808

Reaction score
Our #1 ranking on offense was way overblown.
I bet no team in recent history has ever faced so few good defenses thru 10 games....before today

Huge statistical anomaly that we face NO teams yet in the top 12 in the league in pass defense
And the only one in top 13 was New Orleans...who totally shut us down

All these threads about how prolific we are.
Kept saying, Im glad they're doing well but its partially fake news.
We outgained these aholes today. K Moore in his rookie year - is not the problem.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Moore gets too cute inside the red zone. Keep the momentum and run what got you down there.

kskboys

Reaction score
Kid has managed to put together the #1 offense in the league despite being handcuffed by our idiot head coach. I know for a fact there is so much more to the Kellen Moore playbook we haven't seen. I can just imagine what a coaching meeting sounds like under Garrett....KM...I'd like to spread them out in the redzone...and run some 4 or 5 WR sets....Garrett response...."Too risky..just give it to 21...and keep it close."
Although we can't know that for sure, it is definitely possible.

I liked Moore when we hired him, and still do. What he needs at this point is simply a veteran OC to work w/ him and teach him the ropes. As good as Mo's O has been, it will be even better when he gets a bit of NFL quality GM instruction.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
3rd and 1 on the final drive, and you've been running somewhat efficiently...and you pass. What proves to work consistently means nothing to this entire coaching staff. It's picking plays out of a hat. Moore and this entire coaching staff need to go at the conclusion of another wasted season.

Don't blame Moore. That has Garrett's footprint all over it.