Anyone still think Reggie McNeal can't play QB in the NFL?

jay cee

Reaction score
jimmy40;1059409 said:
Not good company for Reggie McNeal

Former A&M quarterback Reggie McNeal was a passenger in the SUV of Cincinnati middle linebacker Odell Thurman when he was arrested early Monday morning on suspicion of drunken driving.

Also in the vehicle was troubled wide receiver Chris Henry.

Odell, whose blood-alcohol level (0.18 percent) allegedly registered more than twice the legal limit of 0.08, became the sixth Bengals players to be arrested this year.

McNeal and Henry were arrested and none of the reports indicate whether the two passengers had been drinking, as well. But this could still be damaging for McNeal from the standpoint he is a converted receiver trying to hang on with the Bengals.

McNeal was cut by the Bengals in training camp, then signed to the practice squad and it was only last week he was signed from the practice squard to the 53-man roster.

glad to see Reggie picking the Bengals great character guys to pal around with.:p:

calico

Reaction score
Oooohh...and Fake Army just lost to a below average Tech team....not good in aggie land. They can "squeeze aggie" all they want for the cameras, but it is not happening.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jay cee;1060315 said:
glad to see Reggie picking the Bengals great character guys to pal around with.:p:
One of my aggie hands told me it was actually Reggie's car but he was too messed up to drive.

jimmy40

Reaction score
calico;1060431 said:
Oooohh...and Fake Army just lost to a below average Tech team....not good in aggie land. They can "squeeze aggie" all they want for the cameras, but it is not happening.
I wonder if this will knock a&m out of the Top 50.