Anyone watching the texas/ ohio state game?

jimmy40

Reaction score
calico said:
:bow:

Seriously.

Texas lost a tough fought game to the number 1 team in the country.

The last people who even deserve a right to trash Texas are aggies...I mean, come on. Win a game against Texas this century and not have "tough wins" against Texas ****ing State.

****. I always knew my ag friends were different, but their constant ***** envy is a bit wearing at times. Why don't you get your own identity and stop living your lives through the wins and losses of the University of Texas.

As for those thinking VY Mack Brown proofed the horns...think again. He could have played for Texas A&M last year and they do not win the MNC.

The ONLY thing VY did to the coaching staff was save Greg Davis' job...that is it. Davis reared his ugly head with ignorant play calling that helped killed drives when Texas was rolling.
Great post.

This game really sucked but it's a long way from 3-66 at home ain't it?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
good post. however, now that I think about it, we were asking a bit much for McCoy to go out and win this game, his first big game against #1. That said, the kid looks good and should keep Jevan Snead on the bench for a while.

I think for a young QB starting his second game in college and against a very good team (not a scrub team) he played while. I mean he took some big hits and still made some nice throws.

As a UT fan you should be happy with the promise he has shown and what the future will hold for you.